Chapter 20.

Damon slumped on his desk looking at the black knight key chain dangling on his fingers before him.His dark eyes softened,a slight blush appearing on his cheeks as he realized the black knight had a princess which was with you like how he had you.

He groaned sitting back straight on the chair, holding the knight in his left palm. He would be lieing if he said he didn't get attached that also to a small key chain.Maybe because it was from you, he couldn't help but feel extremely possessive over it that he didn't even dare carry it around, keeping it safely on his desk and holding it everytime after coming home.

Taking his keys out,He slide the Black knights chain into his keys and dangled them with curiosity, You were quite apprehensive when asking about the key chain a few days ago so he might as well show you tomorrow that he was telling the truth.

The thought of it turned the corners of his mouth up, imagining you giving him a huff than a small barely noticable pout as you would defend yourself from his claims of thinking he actually lost it.

Keeping the keys with the black knight safely back on the desk,the back of his hand stumbled a small portrait off the desk ,it was dark aside  from light shining through the only lit lamp on his desk so he had to bend down to pick the portrait back.

When light finally shined on the portrait in his hand making the picture inside visible to him.Damons eyes widened than sharpened looking down at the picture with clearly dislike.

It was a picture consisting of 10 year old you and him,you were smiling brightly leaning towards the camera while pulling his arm to face the camera too,his younger self scowled at the camera next to you.

He felt nostalgia and apprehension looking at it,oh how young and naive the both of them were. If only he knew it before than that wouldn't have happened. The both of you would still be naive and true to the world.

Why did he keep the picture? Well that's because even if the picture brings back bad childhood memories, He is still glad that he meet you,he still treasures you, and he doesn't regret what he did for you.

It was as if being transported back to the past,like a movie it played on right before you eyes. As if you were back to when it excatly happened but this time you knew what horrible things were about to happen but no matter how much you tried to move,how much you tried to speak out to them,to Damon.

You couldn't, it was like you were stuck in your childhood body only able to see and feel again of what happened. The exact same things you did and said in the past were carried out again by your body even though inside you didn't want to,even though on the inside you wanted scream out different words to them,the past words that haunted you till now were still spoken by your uncontrollable childhood self.

"Damon,it will be fun! let's go pleasee"
Your lips parted saying those words even though you didn't want to, pulling Damon's arm towards the house right by the street where the new boy was holding the door to his house open.

No,please dont Damon No,don't DON'T!   You screamed inside your head horror filling your whole body.

Young childhood Damon with messy hair and sharp but large eyes looked at your figure with hesitation looking at you than towards the new boy,he looked apprehensive but melted at your eyes and nodded with a huff.

With that both of you went running to that wretched house,the new boy smiling at the both of you happily a bit too much.

"NOOO!" you woke up screaming while sitting up on your bed, combing your hair back with your right hand, you gasped wide eyed, gazing down at the blanket gripped by your left hand.
You breathed for a few seconds calming yourself down and sighing in relief that you didn't seem to have woken up your parents.

Covering your face with both hands your body trembled slightly,why the heck were you having a dream about that.