Chapter 31

The students watched you silently, some with hesitation, some with sadness and some with hidden fury.

Folding the paper, you held it in your hand and left again in a natural state.
Feeling blank, you thought about finding our who it was later and talking it out with them peacefully.

A girl stepping infront of you in your way broke your thoughts. Her furious eyes glared at you, her voice sharp and cold "Don't f*cking act like you've done nothing "  she almost screamed making your eyes widen giving her a suprised and offended look.

"Hm?" You hummed questioning into the air not wanting to start drama.

"Everyone knows how selfish you were to Mizuki!" She exclaimed

"Oh?" You said only a word in question again.

The students in the hallway watched nervously looking away at the mention of Mizuki.

"Let me tell you, just because Damon might show a but attention to you doesn't mean you-" she got cut off as the door to the teachers lounge slamed open right behind her.

The teacher looked at both of you than at eveyone else "Only 6 minutes left for all classes to start" was all that needed to be heard before everyone hurridly dispersed along with the girl in front of you.

Mizuki is going to have a long talk with you at break, you noted inside your head greeting the teacher and informing him about class.

Mizuki, what did you do?

Damon had injured quite a few of the important leaders of the crowd making them alll flee in panic, better to cut off the head and finish rather than deal with everyone for now.
His plan seemed to work as not a single person stayed behind.

Going directly to the empty council room since all classes were ongoing at the moment, he wiped his hands clean , no blood on his cloths or anywhere else as he than waited for you the break to start fast so he could eat lunch with you as usual, He wanted to see you so much, should he change his class to yours?

When break finally came, you went towards the Student Council Room to Inform Damon that you would look for Mizuki to talk but the Devil himself appered before you reached the room.

Mizuki chuckled about to take your hand, showing a fake hurt expression when you didn't let him.

Your action seemed to cause the students in the hallway all to zoom their eyes towards the two of you, whispers getting louder even you could hear them.

'How mean'

'That must have hurt mizuki, poor him'

'To think she could do something like that to him,she truly doesn't deserve him'

'Arg, I wish she would just leave'

If you could hear them of course Mizuku could hear them to as his lips tilted up for a flashing second.

Eyes narrowing "inappropriate "
You bluntly stated making the whispers calm down.

"We may be friends but I have to show a good example as a student council member you know " you pointed out, shaking your head.

The murmurs seem to quite down at that.

"Oh alright" Mizuki agreed casually quickly going back to his cheerful self.

"Y/n, let's go to my classroom together " Mizuki invited you excitedly but your mind quickly thought of all the possible 'accident' injuries or deaths he might be able to cause you there making you hesitate.

It would be to easy for him at classroom so you decided to compromise  with him " how about we go to the rooftop instead?" You bargained with him.

"Hmmmmmmm" Mizuki dragged the hum for a long time almost annoying you as he grinned like a prince.
" Sure,anywhere with you is fine"

With that both of you left together to his class. The students who witnessed everything in the hallway came to life seeing the two leave, immediately bursting into chatter.

Some talked about the two making up again.
Some about Mizuki gettig rejected again.
And a few wondered how Damon would react.

Meanwhile Damon still waited patiently for you at the Student Council Room, stopping himself mid way more than 5 times  from going out of the room to pick you up.