Chapter 35

A few weeks later, All the last Badge senior students of the school had finally graduated.

Damon along with the student council and you had done all your best to make sure the Graduation went smoothly and it did.

Now currently you along with Damon and many others were the new last badge senior students with still a long year ahead till graduation.

After getting Damon back to his apartment, you had asked him what had happened, questioning him about the stain of blood that was there in the middle of the rooftop. Damon had replied to you honestly, telling you everything and in turn asking about you.

Seems like you didn't have to pay Mizuki back as Karma had already repaid him quicker than you could that to through Damon.

Chuckling silently you still remember Damon's furious self ready to go beat Mizuki again with his bandaged broken fingers. He was so adamant on going to kill Mizuki after hearing your words that you could only stop him mid way in his room by kissing him.

Not only that day but that night was surely unforgettable for both of you.

It blossomed your relationship so beautifully however there was still some ups and downs but both of you got through it stronger than before.

Mizuki after that had almost disappeared well that is disappeared from Damon and your life only.
The two of you had still seen Mizuki chating away with a large group of students at school but after that incident it was as if he never existed in the two of your lives in the first place. He was still popular as always but the bandages always wrapped around his upper body seemed to have given him even more popularity as he looked quite happy, the bandages even became his iconic accessory by the time of the seniors graduation in which the three of you didn't dare speak to eachother.

Tere was lovely, she didn't seem to know about what happened at the rooftop and was quite worried about her older brother but she after asking her brother a million times about the bandages, she finally gave up taking it as him just changing his style to a new trend. Other than that Tere also kept in touch with Damon and you but much more less than usual or rarely you could say since it looks like she has a keen interest on one particular girl, you knew this because you might have stumbled on them having ahem a lovely moment.

At the current moment, you were looking hopelessly at your phone while lying on the bed. Damon had been gone from school for about a month due to his parents wanting to meet him outside the country at first he was reluctant to leave you and so were you reluctant for him to leave but knowing how much his parents care about him and how he in turn for them, you had forced Damon to leave to meet them with a heavy heart.

The reason why Damon had to leave instead of his parents coming to visit him here was that his parents really wanted to live together with him as a family again in their home outside the country as Damon rarely came home to them. They really missed him and wanted his presence back at home even if it's for a while.His parents wanted to actually see their son at their actual home but other than that they were also very busy with their work and though they had firmly taken a lot of time off to spend with Damon, they still needed to stay in their country in case an emergency rose at their job.

You had talked with Damon along with his parents a month ago but ever since than, you didn't receive a single phone call or message back from him.
You were afraid to call him thinking that you might ruin his family bonding time so you opted to sending him small messages from time to time.

'Damon,have a great time with your parents. Take care of yourself and your parents too. Oh also please tell them I said hello.'

'Hey Damon, hope your doing well.'

'Have fun and take care of yourself~'

These were the short messages you had send him from time to time but still no replys even now.

You didn't want to admit it but you were getting insecure had he moved on? Did he maybe find the outside world much more better than the world here with you and everyone else that he decided to live there instead.

Sometimes you want to cry, throw a fit, get angry but all you actually do is keep it inside and wait patiently but what if it wasn't worth it? At thoughts like that you would immediately feel guilty because hey he had waited for you for 3 years before so why couldn't you wait for him too? With that you would get determined to wait for him and you still are.

Placing the phone down, you left towards the living room only to see you parents look rather sad.

"What's wrong ?" You asked worriedly     becoming lifeless with panic and sadness at their words.

"Y/n Dear we just had a talk with Damon's parents.It looks like Damon might be leaving to stay with his parents today"

"What?" The words left your lips unconsciously even though you didn't want to ask or say it like that to your parents."How? He isn't even here? How could he be leaving?" Your voice asked confused and terrified, eyes hopeless as your parents looked at you with sympathy.

"Dear, He came today about an hour ago and is going to leave in an hour after packing his cloths" Your mother told you softly.

"I uh-" you didn't no couldn't say anything as your body already twisted around rushing out the door of your house outside.

You parents left behind could only
helplessly watch you leave, Father about to leave after you was stopped by Mother as she looked at him with hopelessness" Let her leave, she needs this" was the only words needed as the both of them than waited together for their daughter to return.