Chapter 7

It was quite the next morning going to the student council room,you excepted to see Damon inside and greet him as usual acting indifferent to yesterdays events but it seems Damon wasn't there,No one was.

So you questioned yourself while going out the room again and into the early empty hallways.

Where must he be? You thought walking around half the school and reaching the empty grounds.

Looking around you didn't notice a quite figure slowly coming behind you.

"Y/N!!!" Mizuku screamed your name in greeting scaring you enough to back away.

"Mizuki" you huffed seeing that it was him and giving him a frown.

"Aww don't be so down " Mizuki laughed at you his Sapphire eyes glowing with delight.

"Well that's wasn't a good greating early in the morning " you huffed again scolding him.

"What's wrong? You look like your missing something and are really annoyed about it" He weaved off changing the topic,leaning his head down close to you,bringing his face right near yours as he stared deeply into your eyes.

Backing off again and breaking the stare,you noticed He had a habit of doing that quite a lot being a bit more taller than Damon he was certainly a giant.

"Nothing" you sweatdroped giving him a smile ,looking around again.

"Really?" He asked again a teasing tone as he patted you again.

After what happened yesterday even though you didn't want to your hand moved on it's own pushing his hand away.

Mizukis eyes narrowed at your action before smiling again.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He invited pointing his thumb towards the direction of the other half of school you yet had to go.

"Sure" you nodded walking beside him making him happy.

Mizuki walked with you for a bit a peaceful silence forming between you two.

"So why are you out today?" He broke the silence glancing at you sideways.

"Hm?" You asked not understanding the question looking back at him.

"Well since your the council member,your usually always in the student council room in the morning no?" He asked looking away.

"Oh? You noticed?" You teased him with a chuckle.

"Of course I did" He muttered cheeks heating up not wanting to show his face as he almost got caught.

"I was in the Student Council room but there was no one yet so I decided to go check up everything instead " you explained to him. "What about you? What do you do at the morning?" You added asking him.

"Hmmm I usually ah either work out a bit at the empty ground or lazy around with my friends in the hallway" He sheepishly told you a bit embarrassed of his mornings compared to yours.

"Sounds nice "you said dreamily imagining just hanging out and chilling with your friends in tha hallways instead of doing some much work at the council.

Mizuki watched your expression laughing again at your comment "working out seems nice to you? Haha" He laughed holding his face partially hiding his flushed happy cheeks.

"What no I meant hanging out with friends seem nice" you hurriedly blurted it getting flustered.

The both of you continued staying like this until he finally stopped laughing making you relax much more than before.

"Wah your saying that like as if you don't have any friends ha" He laughed one last time at the end of his sentence only to realize how bad that sounded.

Mizuki was about to give you an apologetic look but your sudden dead silence stopped him.He watched you with shock at your now dull eyes looking down as if remembering something Terrible.

"Y/N ?" He called you ,shocked at the silence holding his hand out about to grab your shoulder or even your cheek.

His touch grazed your cheek slightly before you snapped back into reality away from your flashback giving him a nervous smile "Haha yeah" your laugh held to much nervousness making his eyes sadden.

"I dont have much time to hang out since I'm usually very busy with the Student council helping Damon" you quickly with a weaver explained looking away ,walking a bit ahead.

You didn't notice while walking ahead Mizuki grip his hand grazing your cheek, a shadow casting over half his face as he cluched his jaw lips thinning.

"Damon? The one over there with Tere right now right?" You heard his low but firm voice question,quickly looking back at him.He crossed his arms giving you a small grin eyes not as bright as before tilting head towards the direction of one of the upper hallways.

Following his eyes your gaze landed on a bubbly Tere chatting off with Damon beside her listening closely with the most breathtaking smile you had ever seen making your already stuffed heart a bit more painful.

"O..oh so there was where he was" your voice came out strained, glancing back at Mizuki.

"Yep they look well together no?" He whispered,a closed eye smile on his face hiding how much he didn't want to hurt you yet he did want say it.

"Exactly anyways i kinda forgot to check something in the library see you later Mizuki" you gave him a sweet smile controlling yourself like how you've been doing it since middle school,quickly leaving.

Mizuki was shocked again at your smile as he froze a bit after you left in a few minutes he brushed his hair back and sighed looking at the direction you left with determination following you.

After these two left no one not even Tere noticed, the smile on Damon's lips tightening becoming strained only if one observed closely.

Tere continued on talking glancing here and there mostly at Damon while talking but not able to focus properly at his face getting shy quickly,she went on talking about her hobby Damon had asked for cutely oblivious to the scene that happened between you and Mizuki right below infront of her just a bit far away.

Butog Damon didn't, humming in confirmation to Tere's chatter, his eyes kept on wondering back outside hands gripping than releasing again and again on the stand.