Chapter 19

Mizuki girtted his teeth,watching the three girls try to explain themselves as they had gone wrong on their timing.

Thinking about the
incident that just happened a few hours ago makes his fists tighten.
These girls they couldn't do it right,He should've let some others do it instead.

The arura imitating from Mizuki shook the girls into a frenzy of fear as they each tried to apologize.

Mizuki girtted his teeth more but sighed forcing a smile and telling them to leave,which they did instantly.

Why did it have to be Damon? Why not him? Mizuki thought to himself as he slamed his fist on the side wall.
It was all so meticulously planned,he had made sure some girls were moving Boxes from the storage room on his floor to the lower floor and right as they would leave some of the Boxes on the entrance of the stairs, he would walk up the stairs from the lower floor where you'd already be halfway and would stop after seeing and at that precise moment one of the girls would accidentally bump into one of the Boxes making them tumble down towards your figure which he would immediately protect like a knight in shining armour but noo one of the girls just had to see you come up the stairs a bit early and recklessly push the boxs down during which Damon had gotten the chance and saved you instead.

What annoyed him even more was the fact that not only were you bruised after he finally arrived there to see his plan fail but there was a chair thrown with the boxes too which Mizuku had specifically told them to not add anything but the boxes.

The next morning,you were still a bit shaken by what happened yesterday so it took you some time than usual to reach the school grounds.

After entering the School,you had immediately went to the student council room giving a relieved sigh after seeing Damon as usual doing paper work on his desk.

"Y/n?"Damon called you with suprise as you came in.

"Damon" You said his name back a bit playfully happy that atleast he was here too.

"What are you doing here?,you should be at home"Damon scolded you standing up when you reached his desk.

"Your the one who should be at home though" you said with a nervous smile remembering how he had saved you.

"Y/n" He said your name sternly warning you from thanking him again which you had already done a thousands time yesterday.

"I know but I'm really glad you alright Damon" you muttered softly looking below at the contents on the desk.
"You are right?" You questioned quitely soon after.

Damon walked around the desk towards you,grabbing your shoulders softly "Y/n, look at me" He told you gently, looking at your figure with warmth.

When you finally looked up into his eyes,Damon took a sharp breath, his eyes glazing over your worried face,Heart beating faster at the sight of your worry for him.

Oh how much he loved it,He loved how much you worried,he loved how much you cared,he he...

He sled his hands down your shoulders,holding your fingers instead and gently intertwined them with his,Happily taking in the slight tint of pink that appered on your cheeks when you glanced down.

" I'm okay,I will always be ...with you" he added the last part much more slower and softer,leaning down closer to you with a soft genuine smile.

The atmosphere turned light and beautiful around the two of you,no awkwardness,no silent rage but only comfert,warmth and maybe just maybe a little but of love.

That was ruined after a while by the Student council doors banging open as a Golden haired boy with Sapphire eyes came dashing in like a hurricane.

"Y/N! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!"