Chapter 2

Damon watched you from the student council room as you approached his tender darling with a polite smile.

He wondered why you would approach her so suddenly knowing that him out of all people ruin anyone who got too close to his darling.

With a suspicious heart and narrowed eyes he watched the two of you interact like a hawk of course making sure that no one noticed him.

On the other hand even though you had a smile on your face with a calm arura while talking to the at first nervous but now relaxed girl inside you were very nervous and terrified not from her no no but from Damon who might or might not kill you later for approaching her thankfully you didn't feel any glares so that must be a good sign.

" so later right? " you confirmed with her in a friendly manner getting a giggle and nod in return.

"Yes Y/n Senpai, we'll be there at the library " Tere the girl with beautiful golden lick locks and deep chocolate brown eyes chirped to you.

"I always make silly mistakes in things like this so thank you Tere see you there later " you weaved at her with a chuckle as she left towards her friend whe weaving back at you.

Your day than continued on casually with a few questioning glances here and there from Damon who tries to approach you but got busy.

At the end of the day walking towards the Student council room with your bag you opened the doors getting suprised greetings from the members that were on duty.

"You have an off today Y/N,what are you doing here ?" Damon asked your closing figure which greeted back the others.

"I do and I am going to spend it soon in the library " you confirmed woth a coy smile adding "but I thought it would be nice to invite you too"

"Y/n, you know I will not leave this room" Damon sighed at you.

" yes I do know you wont come well unless its with a certain girl you won't" you teased him with a grin making him narrow his eyes.

"Y/n elaborate " Damon narrowed to you with his fingers locked infront of his chin.

"Well the group study happens to be with Terra so ....." you trailed off heading towards the door making Damon immediately stand up chasing after you as he straightened his jacket.

The study went well with you stealing Teres first seat so she had to seat beside Damon instead and expertly distracting anyone who were about to disturb Damon and Tere together.

Now here you were walking beside Mr smiliy Damon which was a bit weird for you but hey hes happy your happy.

Arriving at that road point where both of you had to go separate ways you looked at the ground happily before turning to him about to speak to him about how well today went when he spoke first instead surprising you.

" Y/n you planned all this in the afternoon when you were talking with her right?" He asked you with such a soft tone it made your heart trumble a bit inside.

" oh haha yes " you confirmed him sheepishly while looking everywhere.

" Y/n...Thank you " he trailed off thanking you with a genuine smile which blew you away in the inside again.

" ah your welcome haha" you alighted it off again facing your face away from him as you did squeaking when he suddenly patted your head softly.

" really I'm so happy thank you y/n " he thanked you while looking at you with a sparkly dark eyes.

Seeing his current state was to much for you to handle stumbling back you weaved him off giving him a smile back " it's okay Damon no worries really so I gotta go bye good night!" You ran away from him while saying that and quickly got him as your house was just down the left road.

Damon suprised at your sudden leave looked at his hand that feel quite warm still with the lingering texture of your silky hair he couldn't help but look at where you ran with uncertainty as his heart reacted weirdly to you running away.

He felt a bit angry that you left but shook himself off it thinking not much he than turned to the other road leaving towards his home his mind still thinking of how you ran away slowly but surely slipping away the precious memory of having spend time with Tere.