Chapter 11

The doors slamed open after about 15
Minutes startling both you and Mizuki.

Damon eyes as always narrowed viscously,his pupils contracting as he stared lifelessly at the two of you.

"Oh Damon" Mizuki chuckled realizing it was him not noticing the danger lurking.

Hearing that it was Damon you peeked a but out of Mizukis arms only to quickly lean back more into Mizukis embrace hoping to not face him not now now when you were still feeling emotional and vulnerable all thanks to Mizuki.

Mizukis gaze sheepishly snapped back down at your form feeling you cuddle into his embrace even more he could feel your cheek rubbing into his chest softly as He hoped to go you didn't hear his faster than lightening beating heart.

Damon watched with soulless eyes lips slipping downwards as his fingers slightly twitched seeing you in Mizukis embarce hiding away while mizuki looked down at you as if you were the cutest being on the planet with a lighg pink lovely arura surrounding the two of you.

He could feel himself slowly snapping like twig inside himself as he stepped forward towards the two of you a much more dark arura around him which could rival the two of yours.

A sharp hold on your wrist suprised you along with the harsh tug that literally made you fly out of Mizukis embarce and off the bed onto your feet clumsy.

"What do you think your doing ?" Damon growled through clunched teeth not sure who to that question was.

"Hey ,dont do that to Her" Mizuki immediately snapped at him after his shock. How could he be so harsh with you? It made his blood boil as his mood began Souring as well.

"Damon,let go of my hand,"you said firmly with a neutral yet blank tone.

"No" He replied looking down at you and sending Mizuki a dark glare.

"Please" you pleaded again voice wavering looking away from him clutching your fist to not lose your calm.

" Y/n look at me" Damon said again his voice harsher than before,
With a few minutes you nervously looked towards his direction eyes meeting his lifeless blue ones which seem to soften yet quickly in a mere second turn lifeless again.

"Just bacause you got injured a bit does not mean you can ignore your responsibilities " These harsh words naturally left Damon's lip even though his hand holding your hand wanted to quiver while the other one secretly twitched wanting nothing more than to touch your pale cheeks and puffed watery eyes and quivering lips hoping to make them feel better.

Silence followed the room after his words as soon Mizuki became outraged grabbing Damon by the collar and facing him.

Surprisingly Damon had let your hand go when he was pulled away, too overwhelmed at seeing your lips quiver with a sharp shaky intake of breath along with eyes filling with hurt and tears which fell from both eyes easily with frustration. He was shocked at your reaction having never seen you so vulnerable it sent a knife thrusting into his gut,his yess going lifeless again but not of anger like before but of something else he couldn't dispatcher.

Was it because of him you were so vulnerable right now? Did he bring this side out of you that he had never seen? Damon thought with a spark of jealousy,betryal,anger and frustration looking up at Mizuki shouting at him.
Never had you shown This side to Him so why Mizuki? Why? He thought glaring up at the man who got even more angry raising his fist.

"No Mizuki stop," you said with a tired voice holding onto the arm of Mizukis that was grabbing Damon's collar perfectly making him freeze before he swinged down his fist

At the moment The Nurse had finally gotten back opening the door to see Damon glaring up at Mizuki hopelessly,Mizuki about to swing his fist and you with fresh tear stained cheeks and eyes that looked like you cried even more than before when you first arrived with the bleeding cheek.The nurse gripped the door and calmly stepped inside scaring both Mizuki and you while Damon continued to glare without a care what the nurse would do.