Chapter 21

"Please Y/n, pleaseee" Tere begged you while holding your hand and giving you the biggest puppy eyes she could master.

Damn the puppy eyes were effective, you finally with reluctance agreed to Teres request.

You see Tere had dragged you away after one classes,begging you to shift the group study from the library to her house later.

You were quite reluctant to it, not only because there might be a chance Damon might go crazy if we go there but recently Mizuki has been acting quite weird on top of that after snooping around about the accident that happened a few days ago,you found out you might have to keep your distance from him.

" alright Tere, I'll see to it with Damon" you reassured her.

Tere gave a bright smile giving you a quick hug " thank you, thank you so much Y/n " she said letting you go and quickly leaving " I have to go to next class now bye, see you later" she exclaimed running away.

You watched with a sweatdrop as she clumsy opened the door and left.
Now to handle it with Damon, you also collected your mind after a few minutes and left.

Though did Tere just leave you with all the hard work? No right?

Damon stood up from his chair after you entered the room, walking towards you with a calm but rather warm look " Y/n" He greeted you with a ghost of a smile standing close to you.

It was good that the Student Council room was empty. You greeted Damon back with a smile of your own " Hello Damon, where are everyone else ?" You asked curiously.

Damon answered back smoothly "There out doing the daily routine check around the school "

"Oh" you said with realization.

Damon looked at your reaction and smiled slightly " what's wrong? Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked straight to the point.

Damn,It was as if he could see right through you. "Yes,well Tere wants to have the group study at her place?"
You said slowly as if it was a question, observing him very closely.

"Sure" Damon tilted his head wondering why you were looking at him so keenly not that he minded it.

"Really?" You asked unconsciously mimicking him with subtle suprise.

Noticing you tilting your head like him, Damon's small tiny smile turned into a small tiny grin as he started leaning closer to you which you also in turn mimicked unconsciously.

The both of you mimicked eachothe leaning closer and closer until .........
Your foreheads clashed with eachother.

"Ow" you mumbled staring into his eyes which were filled with amusement with your own grin.

Damon whose forehead was still leaning on yours, laughed through his amused eyes a playful arura surrounding him.

Only leaning your foreheads on eachother ,the both of you smiled.
You soon laughed while exclaiming "aren't we doing what big rivals do to eachother when they fight ? Like that thing when they clash their foreheads and glare at eachother?" You laughed while still maintaining the forehead stance.

Damon chuckled lowly making you laugh even more, he grasped your arms as you seem to be trembling quite a bit with laughter.

"We do look like that,but in a much more calmer way don't we?" He pointed out with a hint of teasing giving you a rather thoughtful look making you laugh even more in his grasp.

"Stop, damon stop hahaha" you laughed.

The two of you didn't joke around like this in quite some time now so it was rather nice.

Later while leaving your last class you were suprised to see the president waiting for you outside.

Damon wordlessly walked towards you tilting his head at you again while seeing your confused and slightly suprised expression. "Ready to go?" He asked referring to leaving together to Teres house.

Recovering from the suprsie quickly,you gave him a smile
" let's go" you nodded walking beside him.

Damon nodded back ,staying much more closer to you than he usually does.

With that you both left together to Teres house which suprised many people and even you since Damon had never come pick you up straight from class before and Damon didn't excatly say he wanted to go together with you, you thought he would leave with Tere while you came to her house a little later but this was welcomed on your part.

As the two figures left, Mizuki scowled while standing next to your class door. Damn it, he was late again.
A passing by girl who was from the class saw Mizukis back, calling him.
Mizuki turned around his scowl disappearring instantly replaced with his usual princely smile.
"Oh hey"