Chapter 34

Damon didn't listen to Mizukis useless  talk , eyes searching the roof top very seriously and finding no one but him.

"Where's Y/n?" Damon snapped at Mizuki again making the other look offended.

" how should I know, she already left" Mizuki lied flawlessly giving Damon an 'like I know that' look.

Damon glared looking around one more time. Mizuki standing infront of him wished this bastard would leave already as rage filled his body. The more he looked at Damon, the more he hated him as he hid his cluched fists in his pockets.

What did Damon have that he didn't?
He was such an arrogant and cruel man so why did you still choose Damon over him who was nothing but a prince to you. Mizukis eyes draped slightly but the smile and cheerful expression still remained on his face.

Damon sighed in disappointment finding you no where to be seen, he turned around to leave through the door.

Mizuki was relifed seeing Damon about to leave. His mood was lightening up but broke in an instant when he heard Damon's words next words.

" Stay away from Y/n" Damon's voice was dark ,protective and possessive. His words holding a terrifying warning though the arura around him remained the same as he was mid way through the door.

"Pft Hahaha " Mizuki laughed not being able to hold it in anymore, his last amout of restraint snapping  at Damon's words.

"You think Y/n? You think Y/n would stay with you? pft hahaha" Damon laughed his eyes glaring at Damon.

Damon turned back around to face him, his eyes shallow as they stared at Mizukis laughing figure. No words from him making Mizuki continue

"Pathetic! Oh my God so Pathetic Damon! " Mizuki roared with laughter
"You think Y/n wants to stay with you? You think she cares about you ?hahaha"He exclaimed walking closer to Damon. "Hahaha why don't you just leave her, she can be of much better use to me than you beside you dont need her anymore no I can easily snatch her away from you haha  "

"So just leave her ,its not that hard. haha"He rumbled on and on.

Now right infront of Damon, his face right infront of his,he grinned straight at Damon's face, utter seriousness in his voice as he said the next words.

"Because you Damon are only holding her back"

With that a swift crushing punch slamed into Mizukis face causing him to crash into the ground but it didn't stop there Damon continued to throw punch after punch at the fallen boy.

First, Damon was so close to losing you because of his stupidity to this guy.

Second, This guy was the reason why the two of your relationship almost broke.

Third, This guy dared to steal you, hurt you and now says that you were only there because he held you back?

These were only a few of the reasons Damon was so hell bent on punching the Sh*t out of Mizuki right now but as He continued beating him up,more and more reasons came up in his mind causing him to get even more furious.Blood stanched Damon's fist as Mizukis whole upper body was now covered in blood.

This man, he shouldn't live. He only wants to take Y/n away. He only wants to use Y/n. He only wants to hurt Y/n.
He is going to break the love between him and his Y/n. He should just die.

Eyes going lifeless Damon was so close to ending someones life again if it weren't for him hearing a familiar voice close to his heart yell loudly.

"HEY! IS ANYONE OUTTHERE?! HELP PLEASE!!!" Your loud yell reached Damon's ears as he immediately froze getting up from Mizukis battered blood covered figure.

Instantly rushing towards the source of your voice. His body was desperate,his mind was desperate and his heart was desperate too as he found the store room door at the corner of a wall.

"Y/n, are you there?" Damon's voice rang weakly, his voice filled with many emotions especially desperation, sadness and longing as it trembled.

"Damon! Damon help!" Your voice cried for him from the other side causing his heart to swell with happiness. He finally found you.

"Step back y/n!" Damon yelled with a new determination. He punched the wall once, twice, thrice and for the fourth time with all his force without a care for his broken and bruised fists,  Finally stepping back when he saw that the door was now weakened. He hurled himself at the door with his body slamming the door open into the ground.

Light finally greeted you as your eyes quickly meet with Damon's happy ones that were immediately searching for you.

"Damon.." you gasped rushing to his figure. Damon rose his upper body up smiling as your figure immediately leaned down towards him, your hands holding his face gave him  peace as he stared lovingly into your worried eyes.

"I was so worried y/n" he rasped tired but fully content to see you safe nam by his side.

You were speechless,you couldn't say anything at all. The sight of his loving eyes and happy expression swelled your heart with warmth but Damon's broken fists filled with blood, the end of his shirt stained with blood along with parts of his pants and Damosn tousled messed hair made him look so broken and desperate that your eyes teared up slightly.

"Sorry, wha-what happend ?" You asked not sure what to say while brushing the blood of his face softly.

Damon sighed leaning into your soft touch, getting up with your help as he leaned on you for support.

"I missed you so much even if it was only for a few hours " He dryly told you with humor causing you to shake your head with a smile as the both of you stepped over the door which you noted was stained with blood too into the rooftop.

Leaving the rooftop with Damon you noticed it was already very close to Evening, the school must have already ended hours ago.

Your eyes for a slight second glanced back at the middle of the floor of the rooftop where there was a huge stain of blood. There isn't anything else there so where did the blood come from? You might ask this to Damon later.