Chapter 15

Somehow the two of you ended up Making up which ended up in him sleeping in your guest room for the night with your parents permission who were very fond of him.

While falling into a happy slumber,happy that the two of you finally resolved everything.Damon in the guest room couldn't sleep gripping his hair in bed as his mind kept on thinking about the newest discovery about himself.

The newest discovery being the fact that he found out he has a crush on you again or worse...it had never stopped.

With a groan he shuffled in his bed shifting from sleeping on his right side to his left side constantly until he finally layed flat on the bed giving up and letting his mind wonder. His mind to his own suprise wondered towards you,thinking about you,wondering what you were doing,what you did,what you will do all the little and big things about you.

He knew he shouldn't not again but he was too tired late after midnight to stop his own inner self and a tiny tiny part of his heart wanted it,so he let himself be and soon after two hours or three his finally fall asleep with a content heart.

The next day luckily for the both of you it was the weekend which meant Damon could sleep the night before and wake up the next morning which is currently right now and have a great family breakfast without any hurry with the L/N family.

Damon and you even decided to spend the day together at breakfast with the help of your family,the both of you had decided to spend the day together going out for a bit than having lunch back at home and spending some time here and there to make up for the fight.

On Damon's end he was just happy to spend some time with you muttering that this is exactly what they should be doing after how much time you have spend with Mizuku instead.

While you just nodded to his small rambling just hoping to make it up for the past few weeks and be close with him again.

Saying goodbye to your parents,Damon walked out the house first leaving with you trailing behind him.

"Where should we go?" You humed to him stepping beside him.

Damon didn't give you a reply glancing down at you but still walking.

In the end both of you didn't want to walk far away so just went to the shop nearby.

Looking around you saw that there were only one pair of The twin chibi chains you bought last time left.

With nostalgia you pulled out your keys that had the black chibi princess jet hanger and showed it to Damon.

"Damon,do you remember these?" You asked hopefully giving him a grin.

Damon looked at your hands seeing the key chain instantly feeling guilty which he of course didn't let it show outside "yes I do" He replied with his usual tone.

"Great,so wheres the one I gave you?" You bluntly asked looking at him with hidden sternness.

With a wince in the inside Damon cooly played it off replying "at my home, safe from getting dirty or lost unlike yours"

His smart haughty comeback left you doubtful but you let it be poking his arm "promise to keep it okay?" You requested looking at him sweetly.

"Please Damon"

"Alright,have some faith" Damon replied catching your poking finger with ease ,walking away out the store with your finger in his grip.

You were startled by his action but laughed getting dragged by the finger by him.

Damon hearing your laugh felt his cheeks heat up a bit as he glanced down at you and tched playfully.
"Always laughing "He commented as if scolding a child.

About to reply,a big shout cut you off shocking both him and you.

"Kids! You two haven't come for a while! Come! Come! " A friendly older gentleman yelled at your guys happily calling the two of you over.

Sending a grin to eachother,both of you ran towards the small Udon selling stall greeeting the old man with familiarity.

"Oie Oie no need to run young ones"
The old Man laughed watching the two of your with enthusiasm and affection.

"Right" you huffed nodding your head,agreeing with him.

"Hello" Damon greeted the old man with a bow immediately after arriving making the man exclaim heartily "still polite as always huh little knight " he called Damon by his nickname since the first day they meet.

"And still the nice princess I see " he added turning towards you.

The three of you talked a lot happily reconnecting again,the two of you than even had the old mans very much missed spicy Udon going home with full hearty stomachs.

The day went well for both of you finally clicking back together in peace aside from the fact that both of your silenced phones were being filled with rapid messages.