Chapter 32

To your dismay, the rooftop was eerily empty when Mizuki and you arrived. It almost felt like there was purposely no one inside, as if everyone left knowing you would be here with him.

"Soo" Mizuki dragged on making you turn towards him.

With questioning eyes,you suggested for him to go first " why did you want to talk?"  You questioned.

"Now that I think of it, I don't think you'll like it that much" Mizuki said bashfully, hands caressing his neck.

All he got in reply was silence so he added on " Why did you want to talk to me?" He asked the same question to you in return.

Unlike him you replied bluntly again
" What did you do that everyone has been staring at me since I stepped foot into the school this morning" you said rather than asked.

Mizuki grinned slightly but gave an offended look " How could you think I did something?!" He exclaimed giving an heartbroken expression.

" but you did, didn't you?" You told him with a sigh of disappointment.

Mizuki didn't reply looking down at the grounds,a cool breeze blew his hair back. " don't worry, I just said you rejected me because of Damon" his words were filled with amusement.

"You did what?" You breathed out shakily, 'you would not scream, you would not scream,not now,not yet' you kept on repeting the thought.

"Yeah, I did that" Mizuku said looking oblivious while you knew he wasn't a naive man.

" why?" You asked trying to reason yourself  that everyone has a reason and one good one is enough.

Mizuki didn't reply this time to you,keeping silent as he just enjoyed the breeze. The various emotions passing through you currently gave him quite a satisfaction. It made him want to tease you even more.

Watching you have a turmoil with yourself and try to find a good reason not to get angry at him made Mizuki realize how much of a good person you are and that honestly made him sick.

"This is exactly why I don't like you but want you at the same time so much " Mizuki huffed,letting it all out.

"Your so kind yet so so stupid " He exclaimed not sure about the last word but using stupid for now.

"Why couldn't you just leave Damon and come to me? I mean what does he have that I dont? I can be better than him no I am better than him.I treated you like how a prince would, I gave you love, I liked you " Mizuki rambled on and on clutching his hair.

"But somewhere maybe it was when you kept on rejecting me, took my sisters love or confronted no insulted my true nature that I had build up for so many year in just a second that I started hating you, I'm willing to give you a chance just say yes be my pet,leave Damon and stay with me "Mizuki Finished off looking at you in a haughty manner as he crept closer making you step back.

You frowned, glaring at someone for real in a long time making Mizuki freeze, he never had seen or thought he would see you the always smiling laid back person, glare at someone and not only was it a first but the intensity the glare held at him was surprisingly high.

"No" you firmly declined,the most serious you've ever been as the glare on you face got even more intense if possible.

Mizuki seem to stop, saying no words to presude you,making you think he had enough and so did you so you walked towards the door ready to leave when a harsh grip pulled your body back.

You didn't realize what happened, slamming into the floor near some  boxes with a q loud crash.

Looking up quickly from the floor , your eyes meet with Mizukis green ones flashing you a grin than slamming the door shut making you trapped inside the storage room.

"What? Mizuki! let me out!" You slammed your hand on the door, trying to yell but your voice wobbled calling out to him.

From outside the storage door of the rooftop. Mizuki placed the key into his pocket, his face neutral as if he hadn't just locked someone in the storage with his key.
"Sorry, I forgot to add 'Or else I'll trap you forever so no one can find you' while I was rambling, guess I got carried away and to think I practiced that act all night" Mizuku grumbled casually, hearing no sound in reply.

Inside you were already trying to find a way out quitely since Its already obvious that Mizuki wasn't going to let you out.