Chapter 30

Walking to school beside a rather cheery Damon, you wondered what was going to happen now? Were the two of you technically in a relationship? Were the two of you still just friends? After both of you had confessed to eachother, the two of you hadn't continued to talk about what to do further instead just basking in the comfort of one another.

Now questions filled your head, making you more and more wary with uncertainty but on the outside you remained calm though your eyes seem to look far away.

Damon noticed your gaze making him feeling slightly over conscious, he slowly brushed his fingers to your hand, grasping your hand into his with firmness. He gave you a questioning look with care.

You covered your lips with you free hand, trying with failure to cover the affectionate and happy grin that formed on your lips. Observing Damon's peaceful yet slightly playful expression looking at you, you chuckled trying to stop from smiling even wider.

"No, don't stop, I like it when you smile. I like seeing you happy"Damon mused, a grin forming on his own lips but with no restrictions unlike in the past where he would only show a hint of a smile.

That made you embarrassed but continue smiling " wow..you..that..just wow" you said ,suprised at his bold words.

Damon was about to reply when a shout cut him off.
"President!!!"A male student member of the Student Council, assigned to the Discipline Section shouted after him.

Damon snapped his head towards the male, frowning with a dark arura for getting disturbed. Beside him,you questioned the member.

The member seem to hesitate to talk to you, bowing and exclaiming a good morning to you, He quickly than left Damon after whispering something into his ear.

While they started to leave, you got confused, looking at Damon curiously about to follow him but Damon didn't allow you to follow them, patting your head which suprised you again.

You watched them leave with a sigh, now leaving on your own to class.

Was everyone like this since morning? You wondered feeling numerous gazes on your figure. Only now did you notice the various gazes and whispers flowing in the rather silent student crowd  now that Damon had left.

It was natural for you to get gazed every morning while coming to school but this time it felt different, you dare say it even felt a bit more apprehensive. It might be because of overthinking or being suprsied by Damon's affection that you didn't notice.

Behind the school, Damon glared down at the large amouny of students or deliquents littering the area.

What a waste of time, he could have walked you to class if it weren't for these thugs. Pulling his sleeves up already knowing that peace won't work,well it never did work with him unless it was with you. He calmly said "No Littering is allowed especially in such a large scale, so I advice you all to leave"

Most of them ignored his words while a few brave or stupid ones seem to reply " oh yeah Little president?"
The one who said it felt Damons words to be a bit to calm for someone all by himself infront of them.

Damon stared straight into the persons eyes walking towards him, making the delinquent nervously hesitate back.

Willing all his strength, the boy was ready to throw a punch when the president came closer but widened his eyes in shock when Damon passed by him into the crowd going to a group consisting of three people, lethargicly leaning on the walls.

The guy watched Damon stand silent for a minute before his jaw dropped in horror as he watched Damon immediately slam the head of his group leader on the wall next to where he was leaning with the three, blood oozed down the group leaders unconscious face as he had passed our due to the force.

Damon let his left hand gripping the group leaders bleeding head go and followed his eyes downwards as the body slid down into the ground leaving a trail of blood on the wall, the person wasn't dead just barely injured,he couldn't have someone dieing from his hands right now could he? Or else he might lose his position besides he would be easily able to say he did it in self defense.

Turning his head towards the others, he shook his left hand with a frown letting the slight blood on his hand fly off and land in the ground.

"Leave" His voice was dark, eyes looking at them blankly with seriousness that he will hurt them.

You sat at your desk still feeling the lingering stares and whispers that had followed you into your class.

Trying to talk with the class president, you were quickly shooed away as they requested you goinform the teacher to come.

Leaving the class, reaching only a bit far away. A large paper crushed into a ball was thrown at your head making you turn around ,  every student in the hall way now turned silent, the atmosphere very nervous.

Noticing the paper had a blue ink on it, you opened the crushed paper.

No one wants a horrible person like you so just go away.