Chapter 3

The following days you had slowly but surely gotten closer to Tere,that is under close observation of Damon.

To not die from the hands of your own bestfriend after ever conversation you had with Tere you would tell Damon about what the two of you conversed.

"Damon,she seems to really like sunflowers maybe you should buy her the cute sunflower key Chain from yesterday " you told him while walking to class.

"Hm I'll buy it later after school" He nodded taking your advice.

You hummed nodding your head with a thumbs up giving him a grin as the day continued.

Later after school You and Damon were able to leave school much quicker as there was no after school study to attend in the library today much to Damon's dismay,not able to spend time with his darling made his mood grumpy which you had to face.

"Oh cheer up,think about how much happy she'll be after getting your gift.
She might even give you a hug," you said giving a suggestive teasing nudge to him.

Damon grumbled at your nudge,huffing lowly as he took the chibi Sunflower key chin and went to the counter.

About to follow after him something new on the key chain bored caught your eyes, it was a buy one get one free key chain with two chibi figures,the chibi in pairs had a princess and knight with varying colors, there was a white gown princess paired with another key chain of white knight ,a blue gown princess with another key chain of blue knight and more.

Looking through them curiously you immediately decided to take the black gown princess and black knight key chains,the princess for you and the knight for Damon.

Damon at the counter had purchased the Sunflower key chain turning around to leave when he didn't see you behind him ,he looked around to not find you anywhere near him causing him to grip his back a bit to tightly that he didn't realize as he hurriedly went around the shop trying to find you.

"Y/N! there you are, what are you still doing here?" He scolded you calming himself down as his body filled with relief finding you near the key chains.

"Damon, calm down" you sweatdroped holding the pair of key chains you choose while giving him a nervous smile.

"Do not tell me to calm down,next time you follow me alright," he said looking down at your form with dark serious eyes and an arura that made you gulp.

"Sorry" you meekly apologized giving him a smile while nodding.

Damon simply shook his head at you as he got back to his natural arura turning around "let's go" he ordered.

"Wait up I want to buy these too" you hurriedly told him going towards the counter behind him as he grumbled and waited for you.

After buying the key chains you both went directly home again stopping a habitat the road where both of you had to part.

"Here Damon" you gave him the black Knight key chain that was attached to the black princess key chain from the small bag though you kept the princess key chain.

"Aren't key chains like these for couples? " he scoffed looking at the chibi black knight in your hand.

"I think so but hey usually couples take their lovers key chain instead of their own to show love and affection know? So you can take the knight key chain instead of the princess one while I'll keep my own princess chain" you explained to him thoughtfully looking at him with bright eyes.

"I...fine" Damon sighed taking the key chain from your hand and holding it out,exmaining it.

"Just like you, a knight in shining armor but a dark one" you pointed out making him give you a side glance as he nodded to your words which were true as both you and him knew about his obsessive side.

Damon watched you take out the black gown princess key chain fitting it on your keys " what about yours? Your seems like a dark princess too" He chuckled at his own words.

Without any comments towards what Damon said you just smiled at him glancing at your key chain once more before putting it away.

"Byee Damon,have a great dinner and
Goodnight, see you tomorrow " you weaved him off walking away as he gave you and nod and wave back leaving to his own house.

Reaching near your house,you took out your keys again using them to open the doors with a amusing thought, the black gowned chibi princess did seem like she was a dark princess but hey you were in love with a yandere so your like the chibi princess to no? A princess tainted to darkness for loving the dark.