Chapter 16

After Damon left your home,he returned back to his apartment.
Which was luxurious and high class,it was on the second top floor of the expensive building and had a single large bedroom with modern furnished living room and a high class kitchen along with a a wonderful balcony.

Looking out the balcony peacefully,He finally reambered about his phone,pulling it out he was suprised to see lots of messages from an unknown number.

Hello Damon?

Do you know why Y/n isnt picking up her phone?

Wait did you guys make up???

If not you don't have to answer my question.

Oh sorry,this is mizuki by the way.

Damon I apologize again but Y/n isn't picking up any calls or messages,is she alright?

Do you know anything? Is she fine?

Wait where are you? Why aren't you replying either?

Like that there where many many more messages and a few calls asking about Y/n and a bit about him,scrolling through the messages he clicked his tounge "tch"
Wondering what the hell was wrong with Mizuki,the messages were sent for 5 hours the whole day.

He couldn't help but frown at Mizukis deep concern over you especially over how many fricking messages he had send,Feeling overprotective,his mind suddenly thought in a way it hadn't for quite a while.

Maybe he should get rid of him? No no Damon shook his head clutching his hair in agust while holding his phone with the other.

Not again not after how much you and he has gone through,not after how much faith you have put in him.

Clunching his teeth he called your phone number,wanting to hear your soothing voice that would always clear his mind.

"Hello Damon?" Your dumbfounded curious greeting caused his lips to tug upwards,his mind instantly vanishing from those dark thoughts and clearing up with comfort.

"Hello y/n ," He greeted back in a rather good mood making you chuckle through the phone.

"Couldn't have enough of hanging out today I see?"you teased him on his sudden phone call right after he had left.

Damon got amused at your words, slowly replying to tease you back.
"Yes y/n" he said it with a nod which you could instantly tell he was doing from the slight shuffle through the phone.

"Such a tease Damon" you huffed at him quite easily giving up making him smile into the phone.

"Says the one who started it," He said with sarcasm his voice calm making you huff again.

"So what may be your actual reason for this call Damon? " you asked curiously leaning back into your pillow on your bed back at home.

Damon grimed at your words.
" did you get messages or calls from Mizuki?"

The question made you nervous as you really had surprisingly gotten maybe a lot of message including calls from the person mentioned but you didn't really want to tell him yes because Damon seems to get quite harsh when it came to Mizuki.

"Y/n " there was a warning tone in his voice that told you to not lie to him.

"Yes he did..." you trailed off saying that waiting for him to say something harsh.

"And what did you do?" His voice asked you rather gently which made you shuffle answering him.

"Send him a message saying everythings fine and good night " you answered truthfully hearing a sigh in relief through the phone.

"Alright,good good" he replied surprised at not feeling agitated,he really trusted you a lot huh.

You gave him a sleepy hum in reply which truthfully sound adorably happy to him which you were.

"Go to sleep now,goodnight" he muttered lowly into the phone.

You did the same muttering lowly into the phone too."goodnight Damon"