Special 2k+ Thanks(0.2)

Thank you for 2k+ views ❤
(New things have been added )

As a special thanks here are some facts of the characters totally related or unrelated to the story.

-Mizuki wasn't popular until his last year in school(the year he is incurrently right now in the story)

-Damon lives in his own apartment but he does have parents just that one of his parents is just like him so he understands and let's them be.

-Tere is actually very innocent though not dense.

-Damon is tall but tall in a way where everyone goes "he's tall too" while mizuki is taller than Damon where everyone goes " Woah hes tall.."

-Damon has blue eyes with balck hair.

-Mizuki has green eyes with golden hair.

-Tere has chocolate eyes with golden hair(sorry for writing it brown in chapter 2 I think...)

-You and Damon have a rather dark secret from the past that still haunts you.

-Mizuki is the most secretive of all.

-Tere will be the one getting either the best happy ending or the worst bad ending which will depend on your ending.

-honestly I had only one ending in my mind but its slowly changing with everyones comments.

-Tere is the smallest even smaller than you.

- Damon almost left for a foreign country if it weren't for

-Mizuki Respects Damon but adores you but even his sister doesn't know that.

-Mizuki has dated the most while you haven't dated anyone.

-Tere is the one to suprisely get lover confessions the most.

-You once had a crush on someone else before Damon.

-Damon actually keeps his promise but Mizuki doesn't.

More might be added? So be sure to check again once in a while.

- Damon would probably be a Scorpio.

-Mizuki would probably be a Gemini.

-Tere would probably be a Taurus.