Chapter 10

Spending past an hour time in the nurses office you were glad the nurse
Had given you a pass so no teacher would question your absence at class.

You wanted to leave yet you didn't, contemplating what to do while holding your cheek covered with a square bandage. You decided to spend a bit more time alone inside the nurses office atleast until you were sure all your emotions have gotten under control.

"Jerk..." you mumbled eyes watering while thinking again about the scene that had happened an hour ago.

With a sigh you layed on your right side at the bed and covered your eyes lips quivering on and off. The Pillow below your covered eyes staining with water,silent cries filling the room.

Damon who had washed his hand hurriedly with internal panic after you left was attending his class right now. His mind kept on wondering of the incident wondering about your reaction wondering where or how you could be right now,his hand holding the pen almost cracking it in half while he thought.

Finally the bell rang making him stand up and leave with a serious arura. Leaving towards the student council room, about to open the door his hands stilled stopping for for a bit with hesitation,He was afraid that you wouldn't be inside yet a tiny bit hopefully that you would on top of that he was even more nervous of how you would react if you really where there,how should he react?

Opening the door his eyes frowned at the sight of no one with a Tch he than slammed the door back shut of turned around now determined to find you.

How could you not be in the room? You always meet him after a fight making it seem as if there was no fight but why were you not there now?
Where were you? His hearted intensified with rage but the guilt he held did too ,making his mind and body desperate to see you again.

At the current moment while the unstable calm looking president was searching for you,Mizuki desperately tried to cheer you up horribly failing which made it funny as you laughed a bit.

"Finally " Mizuki sighed with relief grining like a Cheshire cat his green eyes shining with happiness.

"Thanks Mizuki" You thanked him feeling your heart warm up but that only made your eyes tear up again as a single tear slipped down your cheek.

"No Y/n dont cry again please,I'm sorry, don't cry ,everything will be alright" Mizuki blabbered out comferting words to instantly going back to his previous worried and clumsy state.

"I'm fine..sorry" you whispered to him between tears while leaning away from him into the wall on the bed, furiously wiping and covering your eyes the grin didn't leave your lips.

"Ah what should I do? What should I do? " Mizuki said outloud again and again holding his hair with both of his hands like a mad man.

"Calm down Mizuki ,your acting like you've never comforted anyone haven't you ever comforted your sister haha" you said with a firm voice hand still covering your eyes hiding them as the tears wouldn't seem to stop.

"I have comforted Tere with a hug! But..but its different right now " Mizuki grumbled combing his hair and looking at you with loving eyes that you didn't notice because of hiding the tears.

"Oh?" You tried to say it playfully but your lip quivered again. Honestly at a moment like this when you fought with your bestfriend and got slappe,it has been such a long time since someone actually even comforted you or heck even noticed you in this state since your always hiding it since before once when you did they sided with him instead and were now permanently gone forever.

Mizuki noticing you,Reaching out to you,comforting you hit a really sore emotional spot which was already quite crazy at the moment because of what happened and you couldn't help but cry even more for feeling someones soft soothing touch in a long while.

Now that you remembered it,your were always the one to be there and sooth someone when was the last time anyone ever soothed you?

"Let's just do it.." Mizuki muttered to himself with determination making you about to question him, he immediately pulled you towards him landing you softly on his chest,
hugging you tightly while placing his chin on top of your head, he buried your body in his big hug along with your head leaning on his chest making you shocked more tears falling you couldn't utter words only gasping.

With a hum and slight sway of his upper body which swayed yours in his arms too,he shushed you in a peaceful embrace that you silently excepted,crying for the 4th time,
This was the first time you cried so much and you swore you might not be crying for quite some time in the future