Chapter 18

Following Teres instructions you almost arrived at the seniors hallway having to only climb a few more stairs and than you'll be there.

Taking the first step on the stairs upwards you froze hearing a familiar voice along with a all to knowing giggle.

Looking up the stair than back down the downward stairs that lead you to the hallway which actually had Teres class right around the coner you had just climed,it couldn't be bad to have a little listen or peek at the confession that was about to happen would it?

With that you took your feet back from the first upward stair and lightly without any sound went down the downward stairs peeking into the juniors hallway towards Teres class from behind the wall.

You strained your ears hopping to hear their voice again.

"Is that so Damon? It must have been fun" Chriped Teres voice from the class way next to her hiding wall.

"Yes it was" came Damon's calm reply that held amusement.

After that their voice got a bit smaller which made you unconsciously lean forward towards their direction a bit more.

After finally a few more minutes your heard them again.

"Y/n is fine,shes with big brother mizuki right now" chirped Tere again but this time it was followed by silence "wait! No I mean Uh I Um" Tere exclaimed loudly in hurry with what you could sense was Alarm.

"We should go back"these words entered your ears next making you jolt back from peeking behind the wall as his voice seem to be really close to the door,the door soon shuffling about to open with their hurried footsteps coming next.

In an instant without hesitation you immediately climbed up the stairs running awa from getting caught but oh stupid stupid luck you just had to slip on the last top two stairs which embarrassed you a lot since you never ever slipped while walking.

With a big thud that resounded quite painfully,you fell on your hands and knees on the floor that leads to the stairs upwards towards the Senior hallway,you didn't want to admit it but that was quite a fall that made you feel liquid coming from your right knee.

Damon and Tere who had just gotten out the class doors froze at the loud crash immediately looking towards their right where the stairs that lead up,they were quick to go towards the stairs.

A gasp left Teres lips as she calmed her lips shur with both her hands frozen with shock behind Damon while Damon on the other hand feel his life drain as he saw your crashed figure ,your right leg dripping res as he without any hesitancy immediately speed towards you while holding his hand out to support you as if his life depended in it.

Hearing the gasp you finally got out of your short trance from the accident and moved your head back to see Tere covering her lips in shock and Damon coming towards you with urgency holding his hand out to you but
A loud crash resounded again not from you but above you from the stair leading upwards as all three of you snapped your head towards the upper stairs.

Tere wasn't able to see it only hearing the crashing sound but what she did notice was both of your and Damon's eyes widening even more in fright.

Your breath stopped at the incoming stacks of boxes that seemed quite full along with a chair making you close your eyes ready for the painful impact but what impacted you instead was soft cloths lightly on your body making you confused as you looked up to come face to face with Damon's pained but relifed face,his hand was on both your sides as he shielded your body with his seeming to have jumped on top of you,his back had many of the boxs painfully crashed on it especially with the chair that seemed to have landed painfully on him but had now slipped fr.his back down the other stairs.

Watching as he grunted with pain, you felt his soft touch on your head as he whisphered to you with a Raspy voice hidden with pain "your okay"