Last words

The page before had a lot of views and comments with so much love that I couldn't bring myself to delete it so I hope you don't mind if I didn't delete it.

Anyways onward, now this is the final update of this book. The journey of the story till here I hope had been great for you as it had been for me.

In the previous page, I had asked a few questions that were very crucial to me and am relieved to read that everyone was pleased with all the parts that I had doubt on.

Thank you everyone for commenting, all the comments were very nice and there were a few that made me chuckle.One in particular was very interesting for me.

I would like to clear a few things of the story.

- What Damon had for Tere was obsession not love, what he has for reader is love.

He had and has both love and obsession for reader but because of some past events he had moved on to Tere but that was only obsession, his love for reader was still there even while his obsession was with Tere but that ended as his heart and
obsession seemed to still be there for you in the end.

-Damon was already in love and was obsessed with reader since childhood but somethings happend in the past.

-Reader knows Damon loved her in their childhood and regrets not loving him back than.

-something critical I feel that many readers didn't notice was that it was written Mizuki was not popular or know as the school sweetheart until his Last year which in the story is the current year.
This was a major hint towards his real self.

-Tere's Major hint specifically was that I wrote she was not naive which meant she would move on from Damon soon seeing him and the reader both have feelings for eachother.

-Damon is the the Male lead of the story, he was supposed to slowly turn sweet towards reader but Mizuki seemed to have been instantly liked by many readers right after his appearance which was something I did not expect.

- The story is actually meant to be very short and simple but still intriguing that is why I was very light on certain aspects such as Tere's character because I wanted to focus mainly on Damon and Reader but even on the main ones i planned it to be light so that is why there it is not much deep into the past of the main characters.

- Mizuki and Reader were supposed to slowly get closer so that the pain that would be caused would be slowly effecting reader too but the sudden instant love and attachment Mizuki got at first than the instant hate he got after he did his most evil action puzzled me.

Damon had only hurt the reader physically only a little bit but had saved her still he got a lot of hate, Mizuki on the other hand was sweet towards you but behind your back was ready no he did try to hurt you but he still got a lot of love even after that event.

To be hurt by someone physically, is it worse than to be hurt by someone behind their back not only physically but mentally too because would one not face mental pain knowing they betrayed your trust by physically causing you pain behind their back ?

- lastly the amount of hate, Damon received really saddened me. All the comments my lord their nasty, the comments of hate keep on growing and growing. I wouldn't be suprised if the hate comment chain for Damon was the longest most brutal comment chain in this story.

Now its alright for the hate comments, I just hope Damon isn't as hated anymore since everythings been cleared.

Many of the readers asked about the past between Damon and the reader and what Damon or the reader did in the past.

Well you already see that both Damon and the reader particularly don't like their past and avoid it, the reader being specifically sensitive about it .
The past of their was never really revealed, there only being a bit of hints all round because well I will say it again this story is supposed to be simple but intriguing that is why there is the fact that something had happened but not so deep about what happened.

Now who knows maybe you might just actually know about what happened in the past in the story, in the coming future.

I would say that is all but it really isn't so Thank you for being here till the end. I can't seem to say it enough but Thank you, Thank you so much for reading this story and being there again and again.

THANK YOU!!!

'Wrong person' has ended for now but has it really?

Because book 2, the continuation of this story will be published very soon next month!

So please don't leave yet.