Chapter 13

Walking away from a Happy go lucky but still mature Mizukiafter having said goodbye,you happily walked towards home feeling less emotional.

While walking you kept on touching your Chibi princess key chain looking at it.

"Where were you?" Came an emotionless voice you knew to well that was so harsh before.

Looking up in shock you faced a blank faced Damon leaning on the wall which separated the road into two where you both would usually part.

"Damon " You greeted him with a smile like always even though it made your bandaged cheek ach a tiny bit.

"Don't smile at me" Damon snapped at you getting off the wall and walking closer to you.

"Oh why not? " you exclaimed with a joking tone still smiling making his emotionless eyes frown down at you.

"I-I dont know" He whispered to you softly making your own eyes soften.

In the silence Damon lifted up his right hand gently cupping your cheek that he hurt palming it softly his eyes saddening,He regretted it,he wanted to apologize yet he didn't because he was to scared that you wouldn't forgive him and now because of his ignorance you've been off who knows where which drives him crazy as ha held your wrist with his free hand.

"Damon " you whispered his name as his face was close to yours making you want to run away yet you still stayed even if you could bask in this kind of affection only once.

Damon hearing his name from your lips tugged his lips upwards eyes brightening up a bit which you dare say made your heart brighten as well.

"Y/n?" He said your name back but with hidden amusement snapping you back to reality.

"Let go" your voice was firm trying to slid his hand on yoru wrist off but it only got firmer.

"What? What is wrong with you? I have been worried about where you must have been for the past 3 hours and this is what I get? " He growled slight frustration shown in his deep monotone voice.

"Aww you were worried about me for Three hours?" You teased though the sarcasm didn't hide well in it.

Shaking his head towards the side Damon harshly let go of your hand taking it back to his side as if he just got burned by flames.

"Forget what I said " He said coldly looking away, He couldn't tell what was wrong with himself,one minute he was okay the next he wanted to hug her than the next he wanted to disappear far away from her but still have her beside him. He has never felt this complicated and overwhelmed with emotions not even with Tere and that pissed him off even more.

You stared at Damon who froze after turning around about to leave,watching as the seconds passed by and his arura got darker and darker and more grim.

Nervously you called out to him again wondering if he could even hear it with how dark his arura has gotten
"Damon?"

Damon snapped back looking at you with clam eyes, surprising you,
With a deep breath you decided you didn't want to have a big fight with your bestfriend so better to resolve it right away.

"Damon,do you want to come to my home?"

Somewhere far off Tere listened to her brother happily cooking in their kitchen even doing some fancy flipping of their dinner.

"You seem happy, where were you during the library study group ? " Tere asked curiously looking at him with big curious chocolate eyes making Mizuki chuckle serving the dinner with a mysterious hum that only gave off a lovely tune.