Chapter 29

Mizuki sighed not being able to fall asleep. The lights had been turned off in his room as he stared blankly up at the  ceiling which he couldn't really see due to the darkness.

It was as if his mind was in hyper mood as no matter how much he tried to go to sleep his mind would still be thinking but about nothing.

What was happening to him he wonder than the words of what you had said became vivid in his mind as he frowned eyes darkening, lips a thin line, his hands gripping into fists.

It wasn't that he minded it, lots of people had pointed out or even insulted his superiority complex before but what really ticked him out was it came from you. The audicy of
Someone as misley as you to insult him.

You who were always the one to be supportive, reserved and want only the lime light. The puppy collared by Damon (in his eyes) dared to insult no threathen him.

Now the more he thought about it the more pisseed it made him. Initially he thought you were okay only seeing you as a potential lover or supporter but the audicy of you to threaten him, when he had been nothing but sweet charming and princely towards you, yes he might have set up the accident few week ago but you didn't even get hurt only Damon did and in his opinion Damon deserved it.

He was feed up with how many people looked up to Damon,how Damon was the best, How Damon did this,Was this, got that, had that. He seriously just wanted to have some fun by messing around with Damon's friends no friend you but you dared threaten and insult him when all he did was good to you?

He was going to get revenge no he was gonna start war not with damon but with you. He thought Damon was the worst but now He could feel his hatred for you max as he thought we and more.

How dare you occupy his mind all the time. How dare you break his composure. How dare you see through him. How dare you break his core.

He was gonna make sure to do the same to you because He wanted to see you break than he would be able to come like a saving hero to save you than leave you again an even more broken.

Taking his phone out from the table beside his bed, he grinned seeing people still messaging him at this late into the night.

He opened the conversation to someone who he knew couldn't shut their mouth, who couldn't keep a secret and typed into the space , writing a message to the person as three little dots appeared on the conversation screen making the other person excited as he started getting many messages from the person.

Hiii

Heyy Mizuki!

What's up???

Wanna hang???

Wanna chat honey???

Finally finishing typing his message,Mizuki pressed the send button with a sad emoji. A grin forming at his lips, his body finally got drowsy ready to sleep as he couldn't wait to go to school.