Chapter 26. Birth

9 months later it was now April the 16th and my stomach hurts badly.
I woke up stiffly my waters had broke and Luke was up packing the case into the car I hurriedly got dressed in leggings and a baggy jumper and I went out to the car. Shortly we got into hospital and just was rushed to theatre and I gave birth to two perfect children. Lucas and Ash Hemmings. I smiled and I fell asleep quietly I was awoken when Luke came into the room the next day. He reached me and said "morning babe and morning kids" his smile beamed and he sat beside me and asked "can I hold ash?" I nodded and he picked her up "she looks like Ashton doesn't she?" I smiled and nodded " well he is my brother" I giggle and Luke kissed me and the babies. I picked up Lucas " he looks like you" I took a picture and sent it to Ashton, Michael and calum I heard a phone ring and Ashton walked through the door with the others and smiled "yay I have a twin " he giggled I smiled and he picked up ash off Luke and smiled "your my niece now and Lucas is my nephew" I smiled and kissed Luke's lips smiling.
2 days later joined was packing to leave the hospital apparently Luke Bought a house and its already decorated so we were going there to get settled in. When we got in the house I was shown to the twins room. It was decorated in baby blue on one half and baby pink on the other half. I smiled and lay Lucas down in his crib as Luke lay ash down in hers.

A while later Ashton knocked on the door and walked in after I answered it. He then said "I fucked up real bad please help me!?"
I sighed and nodded saying "what did u do Ashton?" He frowned and said
"I may have accidentally got drunk and slept with someone?" I gasped trying to run the information through. "Who was it?" He looked up and said "Perrie... Perrie Edwards you know from little mix" I nodded and Luke walked in and said "what's going on did someone die?' Ashton nodded "my relationship with kiara did?" Luke gasped and we all got down to planning the great reunion.