Chapter 29. HOW COULD YOU!

The next day I woke up with a terrible hangover and my Twitter buzzing like crazy. I looked at my Twitter and there was a picture of Luke. luke kissing my cousin. I threw my phone and cried. Later on I texted Brooklyn and Jaden

B= Brooklyn, j=jaden m=me

M=come to my house.

J=ok but what happened?

B=round in a min kk.

M=Luke cheated on me with my cousin.

J= shit ill be right now.

B= I'm outside let me in.

I heard the doorbell ring and let Brooklyn and Jaden in and they quickly devoured me in a cuddle and I felt someone kiss my head.

"Right you two were going to Atlanta, Georgia ok"

They nodded and left.since my bags were already packed I left them downstairs and a moment later Brooklyn and jaden arrived in a Blue Limousine Stretch. I threw my bags into the boot and hopped into the back seat.

We arrived at the airport and went through security check.

I texted Luke: (L is Luke and M is me)

L= babe where are you?

M= don't you babe me, yeah i saw the picture on twitter thanks a lot but im leaving bye and never speak to me again.

L= ba-sorry no babe I'm sorry for doing that i was drunk.

M= yeah and HOW COULD YOU? (See what i did there?)

I put my phone away and boarded the plane. I was sat in between Brooklyn and jaden in first class baby oh yeah.

We landed 5 hours later and got into the taxi to drive us to my new house. But get this guess who my neighbour is?

The one... the only...

JUSTIN BIEBER. I mean who wouldn't want a bit of the old JB?.

By 9:30 i was wrecked so i went up to bed and fell into a deep slumber about what luke did, about Brooklyn's smile, about my new neighbour and about what i was going to do next.