Chapter.5 5Seconds of Summer

I scrolled through the web and came across Ticket Master, I clicked on it and a link came on. Meet and Greet 5SOS and then a Concert after Luke Will pick only 1 VIP to come back stage. I went one my phone and dialled Leo:
(l= Leo m=me)
L: Hey Babe
M:Hey I was wondering... do you wanna come with me to a 5SOS meet and greet Its an ad and it says Luke Will Pick 1VIP to go backstage.?
L: sure when and where is it?
m: the meet and greet is on in 2 hours outside the local Stadium then a Concert inside the stadium after.
L: Sure ill come pick you up bye babe
m: ok bye love you.
I hung up and then got dressed. I wore my florescent yellow tank top with a Gold skater skirt and White converse high heels.
I heard a horn beep and I hurried outside and hopped in the car. When we got there we were first in line and the 4 band mates come out in 2 mins.I stood patiently waiting for them to come out when they did I heard choruses of screaming then I walked up and got autographs they turned the cards over and wrote there phone numbers on my card I smiled then a guy with Blonde hair blue eyes looks at me giving me a look that made my heart burst. I blushed at him and he said to the others "I picked the VIP" then they said "who??" then Luke looked back up and said "her" I blushed and then Leo Said " Yo Luke" and high fives him luke high fives him back saying" yo bro long time no see huh" then Leo said "yeap we gotta dash and when's the time of the concert" Luke stared at me "like 20mins time you could wait here and maybe we could tAke you in early ok" I smiled at Luke "err...ok....and... I...like...your...hair" I said smiling at Luke. "err thanks" his Australian voice rung out making my heart pounce.