Chapter 2. After school and Date with Leo

I had walked home all alone and when I arrived I put my bag down then changed out of my school clothes into comfortable clothes and walked out into the forest and that's where I switched some people think that when humans switch into wolves they're clothes rip but they actually magically disappear. I had ran a few miles and I sat at a wonderful waterfall, I crept down to behind the fall and sat there then I sniffed the air and a dark brown wolf with light brown streaks and chocolate brown eyes jumped into the falls where I was sat... I jumped and backed away growling. The wolf switched into a boy I looked closely it was Leo I switch also after his clothes magically appeared when I switched mine appeared too and he jumped when he saw it was me. I heard pounding and when a blonde a blue wolf appeared it was Charlie I noticed this after he switched then Willow followed them both. I looked at Leo he was ready for the Date. I was too so we decided to switch and run to the backs of where the Date was gonna be.

A/N: Hey I'm sorry this is really short but ah well I hope you enjoyed it after chapter 10. there will be a competition :) hope.you enjoy