Chapter 6. The Concert over

20 minutes later we were done and Luke had guided us into the arena he kept taking sneaky peeks at me making me blush. I soon grew tired to I asked Leo for a piggy back but he was tired too then Luke said "I'll give you one" I smiled and hopped onto his back after he crounched down. I greener more tired and fell asleep getting a piggy back.

I was awoken by shouting noises it looked like Luke and Leo fighting over something I just listened and I found out what it was... they were fighting over me. I sat up and broke up the fight Leo stormed off and I asked Luke what happened.he said " we had a fight because he said he didn't love you so I said you can't dump a girl without a reason and then he said well I am and then I said well if you don't love her then I do -" he was interrupted by me crashing my lips onto his I heard a noise behind me.and saw Leo stood there I pulled away from Luke than Leo said "Btw were over I don't love you anymore" I felt like crying but Leo just walked off and left me stranded here at the stadium after a show. Luke rubbed my back then whispered to me " willyougooutwithme?" in one line.
"what?"
he sighed and smiled " Will You Go Out With Me?"
I smiled and agreed.Then he kissed me full on the lips wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling into the kiss. We didnt stop until we heard cheers behind us, We looked up and saw it was Callum, Michael and Ashton cheering at us I blushed and cuddled into Luke too embarrassed to look at them as they laughed. We went to the tour bus and we started driving then Luke said "anyone want to go to McDonald" I screamed "yes" and he chuckled at me. When we got there I ran inside and ordered mine a Big Mac... When I collected it I went to sit down with the boys with their orders. Then we heard screams and all of a sudden I was pushed by a group of girls but before I hit the floor I felt arms wrap round me... it was Luke, I smiled at him and he smiled back I sat up beside him. Then one of the girls looked at me and slapped me I sat there in shock and the girls were shouting insults at me, I could take it so I sat and cried and the girls kept throwing insults at me but then they stopped, I looked up and Luke had stood up and had talked to them they apologised to me then they fled. I smiled at Luke and we went back to the Tour Bus, we were going back to mine for the night.

When we arrived my sister came out and looked at me then to the guys saying:
"whose that and what is that thing"
"this is my boyfriend and his friends, Luke, Callum, Michael and last but not least Ashton" I said pointing to them in turn"and Luke is my boyfriend" she just looked at me in shock,
"they are a band called 5SOS, surely you know that's the band I'm always talking about"
My little sister came out running to the guys and engulfing Luke in a hug, I looked to my right and saw Leo with Charlie then I called "Err... Hey guys" Leo just turned around and walked off and Charlie walked up to me mumbling..."Hey Luke sup... and Rebecca how come you broke up with Leo" I stood staring at him and then said "he broke up with me because he said to Luke he didn't love me anymore and Luke said he loved me so I kissed him and Leo was behind us so he saw and then we broke up because Leo was acting stupid but we are still friends right?" Charlie nodded at me and all the boys engulfed me in a hug but the only one who could do kiss me was Luke so he kissed my cheek whilst hugging me.