Chapter 24. Marriage

A month later I was stood in my dressing room me and Luke were getting married at a 5Sos concert. Ashton and Kiera had split up. Ashton walked into my dressing room after I fixed my dress I put on my tiara and I kissed my brothers cheek. Ashton held his arm out and I wrapped my arm round his and we walked into the hall. We heard the piano play here comes the bride song and we slowly walked down the aisle. Ahead of me I saw Luke in a perfect blue sparkly tux. I was in my perfect pink sparkly knee length dress with white flats. I reached the alter and smiled at luke. The priest said " We are gathered here to bring together two hearts into one... we have here Mr Luke Robert Hemmings and Miss Hannah Cole." I smiled at Luke and he smiled with happiness. The priest then said "do you Mr Luke Hemmings take Hannah Cole to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health." Luke smiled and said "I do" then the priest said to me "do you miss Hannah Cole take Luke Hemmings to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health." I smiled and said " I do" the priest then said "you may now kiss the bride" I smiled and Luke kissed me on the lips and I'm giggled and smiled because I am now Mrs Hannah Hemmings.

30 minutes later we made our way to the reception to celebrate our marriage. I had a drink and me and Luke had our first dance to the song called All of me. (Real song). A while later we made our way to the Limo so we could go on our honeymoon to............................................... ....... Holleywood, USA.

We got outside the plane and Luke's band, Calum, Michael and Ashton followed us into the plane and I quickly threw the bouquet of flowers to someone I sat down and looked out the window... Willow had caught them but the the door closed and they all shuffled off the runway and we lifted off.

It had been approximately 20 hours before the plane landed I looked for Luke but in his seat beside me I saw LEO?!? I shot up and away from him searching for Luke or one of his bandmates Leo looked at me and smirked then he forced me into the side of the plane and kissed me I screamed and I felt the weight being lifted off me. I opened my eyes and saw Michael holding him whilst Ashton was punching him in the gut, I almost felt sorry for him. Luke came over to me I saw tears in his eyes and he immediately pulled me into a hug and we both burst into tears. he said to me "I'm so sorry babe I was in the bathroom and when I came out he had you pinned then Michael lifted him off and Ashton punched him I'm sorry is wasn't there I will be for now on" I accepted his apology and my phone vibrated it was a text it read:
"Your lover boy and band mates will pay and you'll never see the light of day again by the time I've finished! ~Leo xxx" I showed it to Luke and he told the boys and they said " we will always be by you side if he does take you the police will find him" I smiled and we felt the plane landing we made our way off the plane and me and Luke hurried to our hotel and we did stuff.