Chapter 23. Engagement

I slowly walked down the stairs with Luke waiting at the door for me and we walked out the door together. it started to snow heavily after it hail stoned so it will lay hopefully.

Luke's POV

Tonight I'm going to do it... I'm gonna ask her I've been planning it for months waiting for the perfect date and time and tonight it shall be. We left and made our way to the park I turned and looked at her then I went down on one knee and...

Hannah's Pov

He got on one knee and said "Hannah I've loved you from the day and time I've saw you your pretty and the best girl in the world but imma cut the chase will you marry me?" I felt hot salty tears run down my cheeks then I thought and said "YES... yes I will marry you Luke!!" I smiled and he stood up putting a perfect blue gemstone ring on my finger and kissing my hand as I blushed at him. I heard crunching behind me and I quickly shot round it was Charlie? My childhood friend and my ex boyfriends band mate and best friend. I knew instantly he saw everything.

Leo's Pov

It's now my birthday and I'm going to get my girl back I miss her and I hear that apparently Hannah is a Slut and has split up with Mr Lucas Robert Hemmings. I made my way to the park in California, I was walking and Charlie ran up behind me and made me jump we carried on walking ahead of me I saw a male on his knee and a girl in front I walked closer and gasped it was Hannah and Luke I balled my fists up and walked off leaving them all there staring in my direction.

Hannah's pov

I smiled at Luke and showed Charlie the gorgeous ring that Luke had placed gently on my ring finger. Charlie gasped and then hugged me. I felt Luke tense up beside me and I looked up at him after Charlie stopped hugging me. Charlie turned around slowly and walked away.