Chapter 12. Plane To Ireland

Me and Luke Go to the airplane and sat at our seats it's roughly 3 hour flight to get to Dublin so, We took off when all the lads sat down and stopped messing around. Luke cuddled into me and we fell asleep dreaming of those good penguin again.

When we landed a while later we Looked out the window and saw rain, We stood up and picked out hang luggage down, mine was too heavy so when I got it down I was wobbling everywhere until Ashton took. It off me and put it onto the trolley outside the plane. "Thanks Ashton" I looked at him "err.... no problem?" he said questioning.
I got off the plane with Luke close behind all the others were walking ahead pushing trolleys so me and Luke just walked behind with nothing, we got our coach to take us to Dublin, were staying for 4 days, 2 days each destination. We arrived at our hotel called Premier Inn, our other hotel is called Cookies and cream, We unpacked and waited for the guys at the lobby. When they arrived we walked to the Dinner Hall and ate, we all had Chip butties. The me and Luke decided to go to a forest and switch to wolves, We ran for ages and nearby we heard growls I turned and looked, One was Red (Michael) one was Brown (Callum) and one was Brown with Blonde highlights (Ashton). I looked at them and said "Michael, Callum, Ashton is that you?" They pulled confused faces and nodded "Yes and Hannah is that you and Luke?" I nodded then we bounded round and howled for ages with each other , I didn't know they were all werewolves. Then Luke said "Hey Guys... I'm sorry I bit you... I just wanted us all to be together" He looked at them sheepishly then Callum shouted "ITS FINE LUKE, APOLOGY ACCEPTED!!!" I laughed then we all ran to the border of the Forest and shifted and ran back to our hotel. Me and Luke arrived In our room and we fell asleep cuddling next to each other. We dreamed Penguins nice ones though.

The next day I woke up to Luke singing HeartBreak Girl I grinned and sat up hopping out of bed. "what we doing today babe?" then he looked at me and smiled "We have an Interview then a Concert after." I smiled "Can I come?" he nodded "you have to anyway"