Chapter 31. bumped into

I looked at Leo and signed "I'm sorry Leo for all this running away" he smiled at me,

"It's ok but will you at least go on a date with me, get to know me better, Ya know?" I smiled and nodded. I looked better side Leo and sat there was Charlie, Damon he grew quickly he is so grown up. He saw me and his eyes widened "R-r-rebecca?" I smiled and nodded "yeah it's me charlie"

He leaned over and hugged me tightly, sat beside me was Brooklyn as well as Leo and Charlie.

The plane landed and it turns out that the friend Brooklyn was meeting was Leo so we made our way to his house. We Arrived at his house and entered and dropped our suitcases beside the stairs. We heard screaming and shouting upstairs so we went to investigate. We followed the noise to Leo's brothers room, we slowly pushed the door open and 5 heads snapped towards it. "LEO YOUR BACK, REBECCA IS THAT REALLY YOU, CHARLIE IS IN THE HOUSE Lol, OMG IS THAT BROOKLYN BECKHAM?" We laughed and nodded "I would like you to meet my band mates Ollie,Jordi,Ryan,l and Andy" Joey pointed at them in turn and the smiled and waved my way. "And I would like you to meet Brooklyn Beckham" I smiled as Brooklyn saluted in their direction. The boys ushered me over so I sat beside them on the bed. "Lets do a twitcam?" Jordi exclaimed and everyone agreed. They set up the laptop and started the twitcam.

Questions came through like: whose that girl?
What is that girl doing there?
Does she go out with any of you?

I blushed. And decided to go to bed since I was tired and was tipsy on JetLagg.

I cuddled I to bed surrounded by the boys and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up the next morning clutching onto Jordis t shirt and my head resting on his chest. Strange because I don't remember doing this?. I got out of bed and went downstairs to be immediately engulfed in a hug from Victoria (Leo's mum) and Tilly (Leo's sister). As I chuckled lightly I ruffled tillys hair and made breakfast for myself and the boys and decided to wake them up but I heard a bang on the door. I walked over to open it and when I opened i saw Luke. "W- what are you doing here?" I said sternly.

"I'm getting you back" he grabbed me round the waist and tried to drag me away but BAM he was pushed down and a blonde boy was on top of him battering and beating his face black and blue. Luke got up and scampered as Jordi came into the house with a swollen lip. I took him to the bathroom to rinse it out. I sat him on the toilet lid and found the first aid kit. "Great someone else fighting for me?" He nodded and smiled.

"I couldn't let him take my best friend could I?" He smirked at me as I smiled. " I guess not"

When we were done Jordi looked at me and before we knew what was happening his lips crashed onto mine and our tongues danced in my mouth and fought for dominance. We heard a awkward cough beside us and jumped away from each other only to see Joey smirking at us.

Today we decided to go to a concert but not any old concert a Westlife concert.

We got ready and bought tickets and made our way to the stadium for the show we were found on t row and we had backstage passes since we were celebrities practically.