Chapter 18. Paris

We finally got to Paris docks and we hopped on our tour bus and the we arrived at our hotel. Luke came up to me and said "We have a date tonight so get ready" I nodded and ran to get ready I decided on Blue ripped skinny jeans and a Australian bandana also with a Red Tank top and a white t-shirt underneath.
I made my way down stairs and Luke was no where so I looked out the Windows to see if he was out making a snowman since it was snowing here. I smiled when i saw him making a snow angel.When he looked up he blushed and then he ran inside and hugged me then we got in the Pink limo that pulled up, He put a scarf round my eyes so I couldn't see where we were going. We stopped 10 mins later and he whipped off the scarf and in front of me I saw The Eiffel tower. Luke pulled me towards it and he paid the fees to get up it then he dragged me to the lift and it zoomed straight up to the top. I smiled when I saw he already had a table set. I gasped when I saw it when I went to sit down Luke pulled my chair out and I sat then Luke sat down himself. The waitress came over and said " Bonjour mon nom est il Eleanour et je suis votre serveuse pour ce soir."
Luke looked up then said to me "What do you want?" I looked at him and said " Pasta with chicken and white sauce" then he looked at the waitress and said " Ok je peux avoir un plat de pâtes avec du poulet et sauce blanche pour la dame et pour moi-même que je peux avoir le curry de boeuf" I looked at him confused then he said "She doesn't speak English" I nodded.
10 minutes later our food and we dug it. When we were finished the other lads showed up and started playing a song to me it was called Perfect Disguise.

Take a left at the exit please,
He's gotta get out of this body.
His lungs collapse on the side of his guitar,
Regrets with nothing left so far.
'Cause he knows when or not to play himself.

He wears the perfect disguise
That keeps them on their feet.
Tryna' play Prince Charming,
When he's dying within.
Tells himself he gotta be real,
Tells himself he's going to steal the scene.
He's asking the question
Whether he's messing around or he's serious.

Take a right over here,
Please and thank you.
'Cause he gotta get his head outta the sky.
And a decision to lie,
To keep him fine.
'Cause he knows when or not to play himself.

He wears the perfect disguise
That keeps them on their feet.
Tryna' play Prince Charming,
When he's dying within.
Tells himself he gotta be real,
Tells himself he's going to steal the scene.
He's asking the question
Whether he's messing around or he's serious.

Time can't buy
What we're looking for.
It's like an island,
Oppressed and we're poor.
If this turns out the way
It's supposed to go,
It feels so right,
When everything's so blind in the lights.

He wears the perfect disguise
That keeps them on their feet.
Tryna' play Prince Charming,
When he's dying within.
Tells himself he gotta be real,
Tells himself he's going to steal the scene.
He's asking the question
Whether he's messing around or he's serious. [2x].

After that we went home and I fell asleep with Luke's arm around me and cuddling into me.

The next day I got out of bed got dressed, Luke and Michael were already up because they were performing tonight in the Arena. I asked Michael what there was for breakfast then he said "Pancakes" then looked towards the pan. I heard repeating thuds upstairs and Ashton and Callum came running downstairs. Then they said "You said Pancakes???" I nodded and they shot towards the dining table and waited patiently.

After breakfast everyone was ready and we headed to the arena early. When we got in we saw someone, someone I didn't want to see ever again.

It was Leo and Charlie, Charlie saw me straight away and ran up to me and pulled me into a friendly hug I felt Luke tense up beside me and when Charlie pulled away I said "What are you doing here?" then Charlie said " Luke is our opening act for tonight!?" I nodded then one of the staff that worked here came over and said "Hello miss are you good with a males make up because it seems that Luke's make up artist has fallen sick so please follow me" I followed her and I saw Luke sat there in a make up chair. he looked up and said "Hey Hannah so your my make up artist for a little while until Ellis gets better ok" I smiled at him. he showed me what he has to wear all it is, is concealer and blush so I put the concealer under his eyes then I applied the blush on his cheek bones and when I was done he said his hair artist was sick too so I had to do his hair. I got some hair wax and put his fringe in a quiff then I got more wax and spiked back the rest of his hair then I was done. Luke looked at his reflection and the staff came and Luke said "Hey I want her as my new Artist please cos she does it awesome." I stared at him and the staff nodded I just stood there amazed at what happened I had did his make up and his hair and I'm now his artist for both. Luke looked up at me and kissed my lips quickly then he had to go get dressed. When he came back out he was wearing a Red Tartan tshirt and black chinos with  black  leather jacket he hugged me then he had to do opening act. We were next going to Germany.
After the act we left and got in the tour bus then we made our way to Germany in the bus.