Chapter 30. day one

I'm woke up and skipped downstairs after waking up Brooklyn and Jaden. We got dressed and got I to the car to make our way to McDonald's for breakfast. When we got home I checked my phone it had 58 texts, 71 missed calls and 92 Twitter dms all from Luke. I ignored them and de ided to buy a new phone with a new number so Luke couldn't contact me. I got in my car and drove to the mall. When i got there I entered the Apple store and picked out a baby blue iPhone 5s I played for it and added Brooklyn's and Jadens numbers to my new SIM card.

M= hey.

J=err hi.

B= hello who is this?

I decided to prank them.

M= i a stalker.

J=ohhhh ok I'm blocking your number.

B= how did you get my number.

M= dudes I'm joking it's me Rebecca i got a new phone so save my number ok.

I put it away and went home to find Jaden and Brooklyn fighting. I tried to break it up but Jaden purposely punched my nose. I cowered back in pain and shock that this would happen and ran upstairs crying as my bloody nose throbbed in pain and blood seeped out of it.

I heard a knock on the door but i ignored it "Babe are you alright?" I felt a tear drip down the bridge of my nose and i unlocked the door so he could enter the room.then i locked it so Jaden couldnt.

By this time my nose was cleaned up so my eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"I'm fine Brooklyn and why we're you fighting?" I sighed to him.

"Jaden called you a slut so i stood up for you" he smiled at me

"You didn't need to Brooklyn" i smiled at him softly

"Well I wanted to and were.going to Wales so you can meet my friend from there"

I nodded and we packed our cases to begin our journey to Wales I sold my house and when j arrived at the airport i gave to car away for $2,000.

I boarded the plane and sat down beside who i thought was Brooklyn but I got it wrong it was....

Someone i dated.

It was Leondre.