Chapter 7. Mr Penguin!! :'(

The boys stayed that night... When we got in we watched Rio 2 then fell asleep. I heard shouting "GO AWAY MR PENGUIN I HATE YOU!!! it was Luke so I got up and shook him awake he blushed when he saw me there I smiled at him and hugged him "let's go back to sleep babe" he smiled at me and said "ok" he pulled me into his chest and we fell asleep and we dreamed of penguins nice ones though.

We woke up two hours later and talked about last night Luke said that them nightmares have happened since he was 5 that's like 13 years I felt a pang sympathy for my Lukey. He hung his head in shame after he told me "break up with me if you want" I saw tears run down his face but I pulled his head up and wiped the tears away and then kissed him. When we pulled away he smiled at me "I love you baby" he hugged me and kissed me then I smiled and said back to him "I love you too babe" I kissed and hugged him back. We went to Prank the guys Luke drove the bus round the side of the house and then came back in then he came up to me and grabbed a bucket of water we put buckets on all doors and then we walked out the front door and went to the town for a while. We went to River Island Unisex store and we both bought matching onsies for tonight. We went back home but as we walked up the drive I heard and splash and a male scream then they must of triggered another bucket because they screamed again and again and again then they just came outside and glared at me and Luke it was Michael Glaring at us as we Looked at each other and erupted into fits of laughing Michael came over with a bucket of water and splashed us completely soaking us luckily we had kept the onsies in the tour bus so they didn't get wet if this did happen. We walked inside and got changed into our onsies we met in the kitchen and everyone stared at us laughing at our onsies we crossed our arms and glared at them they stopped laughing at us then Luke whispered to me "Get ready we are having a date tonight". I smiled and ran upstairs.