Chapter 13. The Interview

I got ready, today I was wearing a smart outfit, I decided on a American Tank top with a white long sleeve underneath and a pair of Dark blue leggings and then I popped in my Baby Blue Converse. When I was ready I headed down stairs to get breakfast, I had pancakes with syrup,Luke snook up behind my and stole one of them. Then when we were all ready we got in the Limo and headed to the Interview Headquarters. When we got in we were escorted to a room set up with microphones Luke and the lads Sat down and put their headphones on waiting patiently for the interviewer.

The Interviewer arrived just when the lads were getting Impatient then she started: (I=Interviewer, L=Luke, A=Ashton, M=Michael, and C=Callum)
I:"Good morning everyone this is Q97.2 news interviews and this morning with us we have the newest Australian Punk Rock band... 5 Seconds Of Summer!!!"
all: "Hey everyone"
I:" So lads I'm going to ask 5 questions can you please answer them the best you can?"
all:" err... Ok !"
I: " Ok a question for Luke from @5SoSLoverPlzFollowMehLukey (don't know if it exists lol) "Do you have a special girl?"
Luke looked at me and smiled then he said..."Yes I do she is called Hannah so please don't hate on her"
I:" ok so one for Ashton from @AshtonBabyFollowMe (don't know if it exists) Do you Like anyone in particular?" Ashton shook his head "No I don't still looking for the right one"
I:"Ok hear that girls Ashton is single so you might get a chance and now a question for Callum from @CallumYouFoolFollowMe What's your fave Tv Program?" Callum looked up...
C:"Ooh this is hard but I'd had to pick Spongebob!"
I:" Now last question for the lads then the one for the lady, Ok Michael a question from @MickeyHedgehog What made you dye your hair red?" He looked up and blushed then said
"I dyed it red because it's my favourite colour and because I think it looks radical"
I:" ok Thats it for the lads Now Hannah a question from the studio "How did you meet Luke?" I looked at Luke and said "I met him at a meet and greet then we just instantly happened"
I:" ok thank you lads hope you enjoy your tour so far and that's us done" The lads took off the head phones and they stood up and stretched leaving the room at the same time. We got back in the Limo and left for the Dublin show.

we finally got there the lads did sound check and then they carried on practising their songs over and over again.

*2 hours later*
We left the show after they performed and packed our cases we were next going to Belfast so we hopped on the tour bus and headed for the Queens Army Barracks in Belfast.