Chapter 19. Berlin

After 2 hours we arrived in Berlin and made our way to our 2 day rented house, we have 2 months left until we got home and we still have to go to Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Prague, Warsaw, Vienna and Moscow. We were going to have a long Road ahead. We got off the tour bus and made our way into the house and then I decided to make some Pasta for dinner with bolognIaise sauce . After that we went into the living room to watch a movie. We decided on Sinister. That's one day in Berlin already. We fell asleep watching where the little girl kills her mum and dad and brother.

The next day I woke up and got dressed immediately, Everyone was already awake and dressed so I got a cereal biscuit. We got in the the tour bus with our packed cases and our way to the stadium. When we got there I did Luke's make up and hair then , 5sos were the opening act for stereo kicks (pretend they won kk). They went on stage and sang she looks so perfect and before they came back I heard a sound so on sped up a bit I looked around and before I saw anything Leondre pushed me against the wall and kissed me but he didn't stop when I wriggle. I could see out of the corner of my eye Luke, he had tears in his eye and then I saw a flash of Anger in his eyes as they grew darker and larger. All I saw was Luke come charging at him and then dragging him to the ground and then straddling him and punching his Leondre got only one punch in before he was unconscious. I looked at Luke and ran to him kissing all over his face and hugging him because I loved him. When we left for Brussels we washed off Luke's make up and then he asked me something "Can you wash my hair it's stiff" I smiled at him and he bent over the bath and I ran the Water as I filled jugs and poured it on his hair. When his hair was soaked I squirted shampoo on it and scrubbed it with my nails then when it was all lathered I left it for 2 mins and during the two minutes I kissed Luke and then I rinsed it after it was all rinsed I conditioned it, then when I left it for two minutes I kissed Luke again then I rinsed again. Then when he wrapped it in a towel he brushed it but I wasn't done I had to dry it so I got the hair dryer out and plugged it in and voila 30 minutes later it was fluffy and dry then I brushed it and it sat still. He hugged me and then we fell asleep because we get up early for a interview then a meet and greet 2 hours later.