Chapter 32. Sass Queen is back

I woke up the next day beside Leo. He was snoring quietly as I wondered what was happening. I went down stairs. The only person down stairs was Ryan. "Have you finished playing tonsil tennis with Jordi?" I looked at him in shock and said "have YOU finished playing tonsil tennis ooh I forgot you have no one to play it with!" I shouted at him and heard cheers behind me. I looked and saw Luke, Leo, and Jordi behind me. Shit shit shit my 2 ex boyfriends and my ex best friend Jordi. Luke spoke up " Rebecca I'm sorry for what I did she came onto me I swear! I love you and that will never change that's why I married you and gave you my kids!" I smiled and ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug and whispered into his ear "I love you, let's go finish this tour." He gulped "about that... it got cancelled because all of us were miserable and I had Ash and Lucas to take care of." I saw Leo fidget beside me "whose Ash and Lucas?" Leo asks me in wonder "my babies!" I exclaimed to him and he looked at me with hurt and sorrow. I packed my bags and hopped in the Limo with Luke and Jordi because he needed to go to the airport as well.

We got on a plane and flew back to Australia.

Approximately 22 hours later the plane landed and we got off. I saw Ashton straight away and ran to hug him hugely. He lifted me and said "good to see you again sis!" I smiled and hugged everyone else in turn including Calum, Ashton, Michael and lastly Luke and I kissed my babies. They were starting to talk by now and were nattering away to me as I kissed and hugged them.

We went home and I got the kids ready for bed. I tucked them Into their cost and everyone gave me another hug and left to go home. Luke walked up to me and kissed me "I missed you" I smiled and said "I missed you too babe" I kissed him and we went to bed.

The next day I woke up early and saw Luke wasn't there but I saw a note beside me saying

Hey love,
I'm at the gym with the boys meaning Ashton and Michael because Cal is too lazy so at 9:00 he is coming to the house to keep you company. See you later babe
Love Luke xxx

I smiled and put it Into the garbage bin. I looked at the time it was 8:30 so I ran upstairs and changed into an outfit and did my hair. By the time I was done it was 9:00. I heard the door bell ring and ran downstairs to let Calum in. He walked in and we had a movie day. We watched four films before I got bored. These consisted of the fault in our stars, independence day, the day after tomorrow and Calums choice of Win dixie.

Luke came back with Ashton and Michael and we played truth and dare for a while before we went upstairs for bed.