Chapter 21. Amsterdam

5 hours later we were in Amsterdam. Me and Luke woke up and kissed then we got a shower together again then we got dressed. He asked me to style his hair and don't do his make up until tomorrow becAuse of the Concert then we will be leaving tomorrow night for Copenhagen.

We decided we were going to go to the Rolie Olie Theme park. We got ready and made our way to the car, all the guys were coming
.We decided to go on the biggest rollercoaster when we got there.
30 minutes later we arrived and shot out of the car and then ran towards the biggest rollercoaster. We waited in line for 10 minutes then we got on the seats there was a 6 seater up front and me and Luke got in then they all started singing Try Hard (it's from the official video ) when calum sang the part about bass guitars and she picks drummers Ashton pointed to himself whilst laughing.
They stopped singing and we decided since we had already been on the coasters we were going home. When we got home me and Luke shared a kiss then we went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and got dressed I put on my green day singlet and over the top of that was my red tartan shirt then I had on my black ripped skinny jeans and on my feet were my black vans. I went into my room and did my hair,behind me I heard a laugh and I looked towards it, it was Luke and I gasped we were wearing the same outfit. We kissed and made our way downstairs. I saw someone with Ash I looked closely it was Chloe from one of our previous concerts. Chloe and Ash were both wearing a jimi Hendrix singlet and a Red bandana and black skinny jeans and on their feet was black vans (Ashton loves his vans) then Chloe glanced towards the other seat and I say my old ginger friend Tammy she was with BARS AND MELODY!!! I gasped in shock as I saw Leo he looked up at me with pleading eyes I turned away and me and Luke went into the kitchen to make breakfast I got the ingredients out for pancakes and voila ten minutes later we had our breakfast and we were tucking into our food. I turned to Luke and he smiled at me.
When we were done we made our way to the stadium to do sound check after sound check I went into Luke's dressing room to do him makeup and hair I got out his hair wax and curved his hair into a perfect quiff. Then I spread concealer under his eyes and rubbed it in then to finish it off I put blusher on his cheeks. After we were done he stood up and gave me a kiss then left me to put the supplies away. When I had them put away I made my way into the hall and heard panicking it was going on because Ashtons artist had quit he job. I volunteered to do it for a while until they found a her artist for him. I went into his dressing room and then I hotel his hair and makeup supplies out including his Bandana Blue of course. He sat down and I did his hair I got the wax out and spiked his hair into a quiff type shape then I put his Bandana on then I got the hair dryer plugged it in and dried where the wax had wet his hair. He sat patiently whilst I did his make up and when I was done he hugged me and said thank you then stood up and grabbed his drumsticks and made his way to drumming checks. I turned to put his supplies away and I heard a cough behind me. I turned and smiled because it was My boyfriend,Luke. he smiled back and then he walked over to me and handed me his guitar i strummed a few chords and gave it back then I walked into his room and then picked up a bright blue electric guitar with white string and a black neck and head I then smirked at Luke "gonna teach me some song starting?"
he nodded and a short while later I had some chords done."you just played the chords for Try Hard" he smirked at me then said "now try singing it" I shook my head "I don't sing so nope"
I put his guitar back on his stand but before i set it down he said to me "keep it if you want" I stood there shocked "o o ok " I smiled at him and he ran off to perform the show as you stood there with your new guitar.

After the show they ran onto the tour bus that they now have decided to call Gus and you began your drive to Copenhagen in Denmark. You were so excited so you decided to sleep on yours and Luke double bunk. "good night Luke, Good night Guitar.