Chapter 27. The Big Reunion

Me and Luke had decided to throw a mini party but only invite Ashton, Kiara, myself and Luke. I can't wait but cause I love parties from I'm birthday, Easter and Christmas ma's parties to Halloween and new year parties and obviously many more. I texted kiara "you bailed out?" Should instantly replied "Aye right" I Smirked but then realised she couldn't see me. I then texted Ashton "don't forget our plan for the biggest reunion in history!!! '___' "
Kara and Ashton arrived separately a while later I could tell they had spoke because they were holding hands and smiling at each other. Ahh tear drops bled from my watering eyeball.
Then whilst me and Luke were dancing I saw Ashton and kiara sneaking off.
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up the next day and decided to make breakfast for Luke because he has a hard day of recording ahead of him so I must not pressure him into doing weirdo stunts like I usually do.
I dropped bacon into a pan and fried to then put it on toast and set it on the table just before Luke came down the stairs yawning and rubbing him icy blue eyes.

LATER THAT DAY
Luke came in all excited "babe guess what!!" He smiled
"What now babe?" I smiled back
"We have a new tour and your coming with the babies" he kissed me then bent and kissed ash and Lucas.
"Thats great Luke when is it?" I questioned.
"It is on November the 1st til November the 25th" I smiled knowing we could be in a place like Paris or Sweden on my birthday also known as the 16th of November.