Chapter 8. First Date With Luke

I ran upstairs and washed in the shower 20 mins later I hopped out and ran into my walk in closet I picked out a Blue Thigh length dress it was baby blue and had White shoes to match, I put on a white belt and then did my hair I dried it and straightened it then I made a waterfall style. I did my make up Eyeliner, mascara,baby blue eye shadow and baby pink lipstick.

I was ready... I walked downstairs and Luke was stood there surrounded by the boys but he was facing the wrong way the boys were facing my way but not Luke they whistled at me and said "Woah you look awesome " Ashton said to me, then Michael said "Yeah that's true" then Callum said "err Luke might wanna turn around " he slowly spun round and smiled at me " Your Gorgeous" I blushed after that and we left.

1Hour later we pulled up at the London Eye I squealed and giggled "I've never been here before it's going to be so fun" he looked at me smiling. We got out the Limo and Walked to the booth then Luke said " Pod for Mr Hemmings" they looked in the list " ok Then wait for it and the number is pod 9" we walked over and slowly pod 9 pulled up we stepped in and walked to a table set for the Date. Luke pulled my chair out and I sat down saying "thank you" he blushed and sat down across from me We tucked into a Spaghetti dinner halfway through eating it Luke brought his fork to my mouth for me to eat the spaghetti I scooped it off and then did the same for Luke. He blushed when I did that and then we Stood up and sat on the couch he said "you have 5 seconds to run." I pulled my heels off and ran round the pod Luke following but I didn't see the couch and ran into it falling into it with Luke falling on top of me and we laughed for what seemed like for ever. Luke kissed me then stood up as the door pinged for us to get off. We ran over to the door and Luke put his hand round my waist and then he pulled a box out of his pocket it was a ring "Hannah I really love you and no it's not a proposal just yet but it's a promise ring and I promise I will always love you and protect you and your coming on all our tours with us" I smiled and he put it on me and we walked back to limo and went home.