CHAPTER-ELEVEN

We were sitting on the couch waiting for S.P, it took a while for them to show-up there were two entirely black Ford Mustang 2013 Shelby gt500 for S.P mobiles and when the cops or make it vamp cops came out of their mobiles I was stunned because they look more of wrestlers than cops all buffed up ready to pin someone down.

They all were dressed in black turtle necks and black dress pants, they came to us.

"Good evening ! Ms.Anna I am officer Dalton " who I assumed to be a higher rank officer than others.

"Good evening ! officer Dalton " both me and Anna said.

"Ms.Anna please fill me in with every single detail " He commanded.

Anna filled him in with every single detail and he asked me a few questions.

"Hmm I'll start my investigation and soon let you know, thank-you for your co-operation  " He said.

"Thank-you officer ! " Anna said.

Mr and Mrs.Wilson came hurriedly, Mr.Wilson was talking to the officer and Mrs.Wilson came to Anna.

"Are you okay my child, did she hurt you ? " She asked Anna cupping her face as if she was an infant.

"I am fine mom " Anna replied.

That situation was quite awkward for me.

"I should probably be going home now " I said.

"Mr.Thomas you shouldn't go alone my officers will accompany you to your home safely" Officer Dalton said calling one of his officers.

"I am glad you were here with Anna at that time, young man " Mr.Wilson addressed.

"I am glad too Sir " I said.

"Send me a text when you reach home, okay ? " Anna requested.

" I will, see you tomorrow then " I said.

"Bye " Anna said but her eyes were saying something else,

"Bye and take care " I spoke gently to calm her.

"You too ! " She said wrapping her arms around her.

I was driving back home with a S.P moblie in a tow but they were at a distance which was good for me because if anybody would have seen me like this they might have thought that I was caught by the police or something like that, Finally I reached home and they drove away.

"I am home ! " I texted.

"Thank Goodness " She replied.

"Hey I was wondering, if I'd pick you up for school tomorrow  what do you say ? " I texted.

"Sounds good " She replied.

"Cool then I'll pick you at 7:15 A.M " I texted.

"I'll be waiting " She replied back.

I changed and went to my bed.

---

I barely slept last night, tossing and truning trying to get the images of a dead woman out of my mind. I got up and got dressed headed down to the dining table.

"Good Morning ! " I greeted.

"Good Morning ! " They greeted back.

We had our breakfast silently, I was glad they didn't ask anything about my lack of sleep after that I left for Anna's house.

She was waiting for me on the porch when I stopped my car..she was wearing a plain yellow knee lenght dress underneath a black leather jacket with black boots and she let her hair fall freely. Oh boy ! she gives me a heart throb daily.

She walked her way to my car and opened the door and sat in.

"Hi ! " She greeted gleaming.

"My my ! " I uttered instead of hi.

"I mean Hi  " I corrected myself.

"Oh my ! your scent again " She said inhaling something with tenderness .

"What scent ? " I asked confused.

She was grinning.

"What ? do I stink ? " I asked.

"No, you smell sweet " She replied.

"Come on what is it ?  " I asked.

"You smell like oak tree and green apple, which is yummy " She said biting her lower lip.

"Oak tree ? and do I smell like that everytime ? " I asked rubbing my neck.

"Oak tree kinda smells like smoke and no don't smell like that everytime  " She replied.

"I don't have a cologne which smells like oak tree and green apples " I asked.

She started giggling.

"It's your - "

"It's my what ? " I asked completely confused.

"It's your pheromones " She replied.

"What ? " I muttered turning red.

She started laughing harder..great she can smell my pheromones I thought.

"Yes ! it's true we have very sharp senses and that is how I can smell you don't worry be shy you are not the only one to have those thoughts " She explained.

"God ! I am speechless " I said struggling with words.

Finally we were there then we walked inside the building and went to our classes, all I could think of was I can't have private thoughts now because Anna will know about it.

*Please vote and leave a comment. Thanks