CHAPTER-FIFTEEN

"Blake ? "

I heard a familiar voice from a distance then somebody kept their hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently brought me back in the real world.

"Blake ? " Anna addressed.

"Huh ? " I was baffled.

"Ms.Britney is waiting " She said.

"Would you like to introduce yourself ? " Ms.Britney asked sarcastically.

"My name is Blake " I replied.

"Hmmm okay class now that we have introduced ourselves to each other let's do some work " She said.

"Nooo ! " The class groaned.

"Don't worry I'll try my best not to make it boring and I know what it feels like, I've been in your shoes once. we will start "The Scarlet Letter" today " She explained.

"OMG isn't this a story of a slut who wears A around her chest, if she would have been wearing A around her chest in this time the girls in Pretty Little Liars wouldn't have to search for "A"  " Hanna James blabbed. she is a bitch and the drama queen of the class and just because her name is Hanna she thinks she is the real Hanna from the show.

"Young lady first of all this is not your T.V lounge and secondly Hester Prynne was not a slut " Ms.Britney protested.

Ms.Britney gave us a brief comprehension about the plot and the characters which took twenty minutes and the way she taught was not boring and the time passed so quickley then the bell rang and the students started rushing out of the class and I kept my things in my backpack stood up held Anna's hand and went out of the class. I assumed she didn't recognize me.

"What happened back there ? " Anna asked.

"You won't believe it, on Saturday when we went for bowling there we saw a girl a few years older than us in the parking lot, she seemed quite disturbed and guess what I found her here today, she is none other than our new substitute teacher..this whole co-incident situation seems weird, first I was trying to recongize her and than it all came back to me like PSY's gangam style " I narrated the whole incident.

"I don't know what to say " Anna said.

I saw Sean and Derek walking towards us their facial expressions were clear indication of their question.

"So ? " Sean spoke first as they came and stood beside us.

"Guess what " I said.

"What ? " They asked.

"She is the one whom we saw at the parking lot the other day, her name is Britney Charles." I told them.

"That's sick man " Derek said.

"I know " I relpied.

"Did she recognize you ? " Sean asked.

"I don't think so " I replied rubbing my thumb against the edge of my chin.

"Time for next class oh and did you tell Anna that you wiped your new substitue teacher's tears " Derek winked at me and ran away with Sean.

"What ? " Anna asked.

"No that never happened, he is lying believe me -"

"I know, even if you would have done that you would have done that with good intentions. I was joking " She assured.

I sighed with relief.

"I'll see you after school okay " I said and kissed her quickly.

---

The rest of the day went as usual. after school when I went to the parking lot, Anna was already there waiting for me while doing her eyelash thing, I mean she always use to blink frequently which made her eyes look so dreamy, instantly I realized that I maybe emitting my scent in the air so I spoke first.

"How long have you been waiting for me ? " I asked.

"A couple of minutes " She replied with mischievous smile on her face.

"Do you wanna grab some coffee ? " I asked.

"Sure ! " She gleamed.

We sat in my car and hit the road, after driving for twenty minutes I parked my car in the parking lot of Starbucks.

*Please vote and leave a comment.