CHAPTER-EIGHT

I came home after dropping Anna off, parked my car on it's usual spot and I was about to get out of the car when coincidently I noticed something beneath the passanger seat, I bend forward and picked that thing up and it turned out to be Anna's earring.

"OH shit ! Anna's earring, it's to late to go back now. I'll return it tomorrow  " I muttered.

Then I got out of the car, went inside the house and headed straight to my room.

I kept the earring on the study table, changed into tank and pajama bottoms and was about to turn off the lights.

Thud.

I heard something by the window, so I went to the window.

"Hello ? " I asked.

Nothing so I looked out from the window, nothing.

I shrugged, closed the window and went to bed.

---
Knock, Knock !

Somebody was knocking at my door, it probably would be mom...I picked my phone from the night stand while rubbing my eyes, stretching out, and then I checked the time.

7:04 A.M.

"What the f-, I am gonna be late " I said getting out of the bed quickly.

I got dressed, picked my backpack,grabbed my keys and headed down.

"Blake ! " mom called.

"No time for breakfast I am gonna be late, Bye ! " I said rushing out of the house.

I parked my car in the parking lot and checked my watch OH shit ! only 5 minutes. I rushed inside the school building, I was running in the corridors and finally I stopped infront of the physics class breathing hard and checked if Ms. Emma has arrived yet, nope she hasn't yet. I went inside the class took my seat.

---

At the lunch break, I was going in the mess.

"Blake ! "

I recognized the sweet girly voice and turned back to see her.

"Hey ! " She said approaching me.

"Hey ! sit with me at our table today " I said keeping my hand on her shoulder.

She nodded smiling. then we went inside together and sat at mine,Derek and Sean's usual place.

"WOW ! You completely bailed us out last night, where did you guys go ? " Derek asked looking to me and then Anna.

"Yeah, where did you ran off huh ? " Sean asked.

"Yeah about that, hmmm " I ruffled.

"Hello ! There Anna " They both greeted her.

" Hi ! " She greeted back.

"I know where you guys went, you both went to some abandoned place so that nobody could disturb your make out session " Derek said.

"Or maybe you guys would have gone home to bump uglies " Sean continued.

Anna was turning red. I was embarrassed as well.

"Wow ! don't you have brakes for your filthy minds...show some respect here, we went home early " I said shutting their chatter boxes.

They both grinned and asked, "Got home early huh ? "

"To our own houses " I cleared smiling.

"Sorry Anna ! we were just joking no need to be so uncomfortable " They both apologized.

"I-It's fine " She said.

"OH ! I remebered what was Derek doing on the couch last night " I said raising an eyebrow.

"Shut-up man ! " Derek said turning red.

"Anna I wanna talk to you about something, come with me ! " I said looking towards Anna.

Derek and Sean grinned and I shot them a glare. and then we went out of the mess.

"Is everything alright ? "Anna asked.

"Yeah ! but did you come by my window last night ? " I asked.

"No, I didn't  why do you think I would have ? " She asked.

"I heard a noise by my window last night but nobody was there so I thought maybe you came by to take your earring that may have fell in my car somehow , OH crap ! I forgot to bring your earring " I replied.

"No I didn't..it might be something else like a cat or a bird " She said.

"Yeah your right, I guess " I said.

"So are you coming to my house later ? " She asked.

"Yeah ! I am coming " I replied holding her hand and pulling her closer to me.

"Blake ! What if someone sees us ? " She asked blushing.

"Let them " I said whispering into her ear.

Suddenly the bell rang, it was above us. I covered my ears with my hands.

"Haha ! " Anna was laughing.

"Ouch ! I didn't realize I was standing beneath the bell  " I said.

"Okay I have to go, see you later " She said walking away.

"I will catch-up with you later " I said winking.

I went to my next class. I was anxious to meet her again, she is like any other girl but flawless.

*I hope you like it guys ! please vote and leave a comment.