CHAPTER-THIRTEEN

I waited for the reply from the blocked I.D but it never came, so I read Sean's text which I ignored earlier that day it said.

"Any plans tomorrow ? "

"Nuh why are you planing something ? " I texted.

Sean replied a few minutes later, "Yeah I was thinking about going to Pin Strikes 9, you,me and Derek, what say ? "

"Sweet I am in what about Derek ? " I texted.

"He is up for it too " He replied.

"Great let's do this " I texted.

Thud,Thud

"What the fu- " I muttered.

What's wrong now but I ignored the noise and checked my phone once more for that text but nothing. I fall asleep after that and woke up around nine in the morning I moved my hand through my hair and rubbed my eyes and got out of the bed then made it and went to the bathroom.

Later I went down for the breakfast, by then mom and dad already had their breakfast dad was in his study and mom was in the T.V lounge doing work on her laptop.

"So what's for breakfast ? " I asked.

"Pancakes " Mom said while typing.

"Hmm " I mumbled while going into the kitchen, I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and two pancakes and poured caramel syrup over the pancakes and sat at the counter then tilted myself to the right so I can see mom.

"Mom ! I was thinking that why don't you oldies have some fun " I spoke from the kitchen.

"What do you mean ? " She asked her gaze still fixed at the screen.

"It's been so long since you guys have been on a vacation, you know what I mean go to Miami get tanned and have some fun together " I explained.

"Where did you get this idea from ? besides we are very busy, we don't have time for all that " She said.

"See that's what I am saying, you need sometime for yourselves too " I impelled.

"You are planning a party aren't you ? " She accused raising a eyebrow.

I placed my hand on my heart and said, "My true love and concern seems like a scheme to you "

"Oh my baby boo is concerned for us, what will I do without him ? " She teased.

"Mom ! don't call me that, I am serious " I hissed.

"Okay we will look into that matter " She said.

"That's what I am talking about, I mean look at my old man, he just frowns while going through the files " I said imitating my dad.

Mom chuckled, dad looked up from his files and I grinned.

"And I have plans with my friends and we will eat out so wait for me " I

---

Derek came to pick me up and Sean was sitting at the backseat of the car he owned a Cadillac Escalade. I sat at the passanger seat and Derek drove off on our way my phone rang I took it out of my pocket and checked the screen, it was Anna's call.

"Hi An ! " I answered and Derek mouthed An and smirked.

"Hi honey bun ! What are you doing ? " She asked.

"I am going for bowling with these jerks, what about you ? " I asked.

"I am at hospital, can you come see me in the evening ? " She asked.

"Hospital are you alright ? " I asked pushing bad images out of my mind.

"Blake I am fine, I came here for the transfusion not to worry about " She assured.

"Oh yeah! sorry I forgot about that " I replied while resting my head on the head rest in relief.

"So will I see you in the evening ? " She asked.

"Sure after bowling I am all yours " I answered smiling.

"I will be waiting bye " She said I heard her smiling as well.

"Bye " I said.

And we hung up.

"Is everything alright ? " They asked.

"Yeah ! she went to see her aunt, she has a heart condition " I lied of course. Derek and Sean burst into a laughter.

"Dude you are whipped " Sean said.

"No I am not " I protested.

"Man you should have seen your face while talking to her " Derek said.

"Look who is talking " I said.

There were not going to listen to me so I flashed my middle finger at them instead. we were there finally, Derek parked the car and we got out of it.

"Dude check that girl out " Derek pointed out a girl on our left.

She was leaning on trunk of the car, it seemed as if she had been crying her eyes were puffy, she was a blonde with green eyes she seemed a few years older than us  I walked towards her.

"Are you okay ? " I asked.

"Huh yes " She said gazing up at me.

"Are you sure ? " I asked.

"Yes I am fine " She said with exasperation.

I shrugged and walked inisde the Pins Strikes 9. we got the last arena, first was Sean's turn then me and then Derek I did a gutter and was losing while Derek did two strikes and Sean scored more than me. I tried my best to do a strike but my sucky hard luck.

"One lucky bastard " I said to Derek.

Eventually Derek won the game, after that we ate juicy chicken burgers and then we played billiards later we headed back to the car I was getting anxious, I kept saying to Derek to drive faster.

"Wow control your balls dude we are almost there " Derek said laughing.

"Ass-hole " I said.

Then we roared into a hearty laughter.

"Dude I got a text from a blocked I.D last night it said "I am watching you " was that a prank of one of you ? " I asked.

"Nah ! " Sean said.

"It must be a retarded pervert who might have thought that you are girl which you are in a way " Derek chuckled.

"I don't know it kinda creeped me out " I shrugged.

Derek stopped infront of my curb I got out of the car and flashed them a middle finger instead of waving,  he shot me an evil grin and left.

I turned and started walking towards my house, when all of a sudden hair on my neck rose up I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me, so I looked around and didn't see anybody so I walked faster towards my house.

*Please vote and leave a comment.