CHAPTER-FOURTEEN

On Saturday evening I went to see Anna, the idea of her being in the hospital even for her nutritional purpose was raveling to me. I held her in my arms stroking her precious face and we kept chatting for hours. sometimes I wondered if it was too early to fall for her but my gut feeling told me otherwise or maybe I was afraid to lose her, whatever happened with Antonio wasn't fair but it made me realize one thing that human is a monster too.

On Sunday I decided to work out,  I didn't wanna look like a lanky loser because I was neglecting my work out and my muscles were loosening. Anna was busy that day so I spent my day staying at home.

On Monday morning I got up, freshn up, got dressed and went down for breakfast then ate a peanut butter sandwich with a cup of coffee later I grabbed my backpack and went off to school.

In school when I was standing in front of my locker I caught a sight of Anna, who was coming towards me she was wearing a white sleeveless top with blue jeans and black high heels and she tied her hair in a pony tail and was wearing large white stud earings.

I placed a quick kiss when she came to me.

"Hey there beautiful " I greeted with a grin.

"Hi snuggly bear " She greeted back.

"So how are you feeling ? " I asked taking her hand.

"Cold at the moment but I wanna get hot " She said pulling my heart strings.

"You drive me nuts do you know that, please don't torment me " I said playfully.

"Who else can know about it better than me  " She said and winked.

"Hmm I am assuming that green apples have become your favorite fruit now " I said with an evil grin.

"But this isn't the season of green apples " Derek interrupted.

Anna and me looked at each other for a couple of seconds then started laughing hard.

"What's so funny ? " Sean asked with same confusion standing beside Derek.

I forced myself to stop.

"I remembered a funny incident and was telling Anna about it " I lied.

"Hmm " They both uttered and gave Anna a nod and she nodded back.

"Sorry for being rude but we'll have to take your boyfriend for his Physics class " Derek said.

"I'll see you in the mess hall, Okay " with that I kissed her on the cheek.

"Later " with that she sent me a flying kiss.

----

At lunch I was sitting on our usual spot Derek and Sean were accompanied by Shannon and Kim, a few moments later Anna came with her lunch tray and sat beside me.

"Hi everyone ! " Anna greeted.

"Okay guys let me introduce you to my girlfriend Anna Wilson, Anna this is Shannon she is the president of some nerd club, this is Kim she is a swimmer " I introduced them.

"Hi ! Anna nice meeting you " both the girls said with a smile.

"Same here " Anna said.

"Thank God you have a girlfriend now because we thought you might stay a virgin forever " Derek said and shot an grin.

"Yup, and we were also thinking about calling you a "Virgin Blake" but the scenario has changed so we'll let it rest  " Sean chuckled.

"Yeah you better let it rest in your jerky minds, perverts. I can predict your future that both of you ass-holes will become perverted creeps " I grinned.

All of us roared in a laughter.

"Dude did you hear about your new AP English substitute teacher ? " Derek asked.

"Substitute teacher ? nope " I said.

"You bozo ! Mr.Gates had to go for a couple of weeks due to some family issues so the school has arranged a new substitute teacher " Derek said.

"Okay that is kinda weird, I mean Mr.Gates never mentioned that " I uttered.

"Screw that, they say the new teacher is young and hot  " Derek said and Shannon slapped him on the back.

"Ouch what was that for, it's what they say not me I am forever yours  " he said trying to convince Shannon.

"Yeah Shannon, haven't you seen him, he follows you around like a puppy " I chuckled.

And then we ate and carried on with our casual conversation untill the bell rang. I and Anna went to our AP English class, I've changed my place now I sit at the last seat of the third row and Anna beside me that is the last seat of the second row, when everyone was in the class except Mr.Gates, Mrs.Richards the principal of our school entered our class with a teacher.

"Class I have an announcement to make that is, Mr.Gates has gone out of town for a couple of weeks to look into the family issues but for the time being we have arranged a substitute teacher, because I will not tolerate any kind of educational neglegence towards my students. so please students be helpful to her as she is here for you " Mrs.Richards announced.

She took the teacher out of the class, after a couple of moments the teacher came back in, she seemed familiar to me she was a blonde her hair tied in a bun with green eyes dressed in a tight formal mahogany shirt and fitted black skirt and black high heels.

"Okay class, lets start with our introduction my name is Britney Charles and as you all know I am going to be your teacher for a while " She introduced herself.

Rest of the class was busy imtroducing themselves while I was concentrating to recognize her, after a while it clicked my mind...she was the girl whom we saw in the parking lot of Pin Strikes 9 crying but how can it be possible.