CHAPTER-NINETEEN

We walked inside through the main entrance of the carnival. It was quite fascinating for the charity carnival. it was illuminated as far as I could see. Derek and Sean along with Shannon and Kim found us once we were in and came to us.

"Hello there ! " They greeted together.

"Hi guys ! " We greeted back. Derek and Sean bang their fists with me. a few seconds later Both of them were staring at me and then to each other. I knew they were going to say something lousy.

"What are you pervs staring at ? " I asked.

"Dude ! is this your betrothal ceremony ? " Derek asked.

"No ! " I replied.

"Then why the hell are you dressed as if you were coming to a betrothal ceremony ? and we look like knocked-up jerks " Derek said grinning. I was glaring daggers at him, he was indirectly blowing my surprise.

"Whatever butt brain. learn something from me, never dress like a retard " I said with a tight smile.

We decided to take a round through the carnival together and we will split-up later. There were various games like, Basketball,Duck Pond,Fishing,Shooting Gallery,Bulldozer,Plate Break,Cover the spot,Ring toss and many more.

I, Sean and Derek decided to the head to the horror ride because none of the girls agreed to go to the horror ride. They went to check some other stalls.

The queue was long but not too long. Six were going at a time and our turn was after a dozen that is after two turns. The entrance was made like a den with skulls and bones with blood here and there "The Paranormal Den" it said with red lights as a metaphor of blood.

After a while a couple of people came out of the den from the other door and a nerd was among them, who threw out on the girl with him. Yeah he puked on his girlfriend or I think so. Well she slapped him and left.

"Wow ! poor nerd, it seems it was his first time out with a girl  " Sean said shaking his head.

"Yeah I guess ! " I said. It seemed like ages till our turn came. we went inside the den there were three ride carts with two seats each. me and Sean sat in the first cart and Derek was sitting in the second cart behind us with a lady. The ride operator did his routine work and the trail of our carts started. there was a door before us which our carts pushed open and we went inside of a dark room. it was moving nothing popped out from anywhere.

"What the hell ! this is boring " Sean said.

"I -" we heard a deafening scream the lights turned on and something abruptly came upside down oozing red paint like a blood. It gave me a heart juggle and the lady behind us screamed as loud as she could then we were taken to the next room, it was made like some torture cell which reminded me of the movie "Hostel"

We came out of the den after our ride, we were not disappointed but the lady who sat with Derek seemed as if she might pass out any second. We were going to the food stalls which was our meeting point with the girls.

We waiting for the girls when someone collided on my back, I turned.

"I am so sorry " the girl said rearranging herself.

"It's ok-  Ms.Britney ? " I uttered surprised.

"Oh ! you must be one of my students - "

"Blake Thomas ! " I completed.

"Yes ! You boys came all by yourself ?  " she asked eying all three of us. okay that was kinda personal question, When the girls came and Anna stood beside me and took my arm.

"So how was your ride boys ?  " the girls asked. heedless of Ms.Britney.

"Okay ! that answers my question " Ms.Britney said. it was then when the girls noticed her.

"Oh ! hello " Anna greeted.

"Hi ! " Ms.Britney replied.

"Nice meeting you but please excuse us ! we are in a rush " Shannon said after a few awkward moments.

"Yeah sure ! " Ms.Britney said and left.

"Okay guys ! excuse us now " I said keeping my arm on Anna's shoulders.

"Wait ! what ? " Derek asked.

"We are going " I replied.

"Where ? " Derek asked.

"Home " I lied because I didn't wanna spoil the surprise.

"Ooh ! I get it you both need some time to get naughty and maybe stumble through out the room " Derek said with an evil grin. Anna flushed.

"Shut up Derek ! " I said.

"Yeah ! Derek cut him some slack " Sean said.

——-

We left since it was an hour drive from the city. I was taking Anna to the lake side. She was quite.

"What's the matter ? " I asked.

"Nothing " She sighed.

"You are upset because we left early, right ? " I asked. She nodded.

"Hey ! cheer up " I said fondling her cheek. I kept driving as we were approaching our destination.

"This isn't the way home " Anna said.

"I know " I said knowingly with a slight smile.

"Then where are we going  ? " She asked, her lips curled-up.

"Have patience An, we are almost there  " I replied. And we were there. the spot I chose for our date was Lake Sinclair. I wanted our first date to be special not cliche, commonly the couple just go to the restaurant. but I decided to come outdoor, spend quality of time in the open air,trees,open sky and lake of course. I stopped my car on gravel driveway along lakeside.

"Please stay here for a couple of moments " I said with this I got out of my car walked to the trunk, opened it and took all things out of the trunk. Yes I arranged everything after taking Anna with me because nobody would have arranged it for us even if somebody had they wouldn't have guarded it. So I did it myself, I placed two canvas picnic chairs at such an angle that we would get the view of the lake and the sky, gathered some rocks as they were in abundance and made a pit, placed a few wood logs and papers in it. and lit it with a lighter.

Went back to the car opened the door of the passenger seat. "Come on ! " I said taking Anna's hand and pulling her out of the car gently. I lifted her in my arms never leaving her eyes, walked to the spot and sat her down. she was so light weighted and fragile. I stood straight opened my arms wide and said, "This is it ! just like the night at Sebastian's place the only difference is that we are together now  "

"It's so beautiful and peaceful " She said genuinely.

"First we will spend some time together under the open sky, I've always dreamt of this moment and you have fulfilled my dream " I said while kneeling then placed a warm kiss on her lips.

* Almost 900 reads..thank-you people for reading my book..I love you guys even though I don't know who are but I love you anyway and I was wondering that after completing this book I'll edit it because there are tons of mistakes in my starting chapters. I hope you will like this chapter too and leave a comment  Thanks once again :-)