CHAPTER-SIXTEEN

We got out of the car, held hands and started walking. after we entered the cafe we found a place near the window and sat.

"What will you have ? " I asked.

"I will have a caramel Frappuccino and a cheesecake brownie " She replied.

"Excuse me ! Mon cher " I said playfully and got up.

I placed our orders and joined Anna, I placed my fist under my chin for support and was gazing Anna, memorizing her features her eyes, nose, rosey cheeks and soft pink lips.

"Why are looking at me like that ? " She asked smiling and playing with her hair.

"Do I need a reason ? " I asked taking her both hands into mine and kissing her soft knuckles.

"No " She turned red.

"Then ? You know I can look at you and admire you for the rest of my life. I am so blessed to have you " I said.

"Me too " She gleamed.

As I was eyeing her while chanting "Oh my God" my eyes fell on the counter and I realized that I have to take our order.

"Man ! I'll be right back okay " I said and stood up.

I took our order and came back to my place. my phone buzzed I took it out of my pocket and checked, it indicated a new message from blocked I.D I read the text it said "Enjoying your coffee with your girlfriend" I frowned.

"Is something wrong ? " Anna asked.

"It's nothing, I think someone from our school is playing a prank on  me or something every once in a while somebody would sent a me text from a blocked I.D like I am watching you and crap like that not a big deal " I replied slipping my phone back into my pocket.

"But what if this person really is trying to hurt you ? " She asked worriedly.

"Anna I am sure it's just a prank " I said calmly.

"If - "

"And let's not waste our time on some crappy text okay ! " I said.

A question was drifting in my mind but I didn't ask her because I knew she'd jump to conclusions and would start stressing out for nothing, I changed the topic and we chatted after that we got out of the starbucks, went to the car and drove off.

---

I pulled my car along the curb of Anna's house. She turned her face towards me and I saw a glint of mischievousness in her eyes, she came close to me and she kissed on my jawline sucking the edge of my jaw and slightly bitting it which tickled and made me crazy at the same time I groaned after a while she pulled away.

"Well that was different " I said.

"You don't like it ? " She asked worriedly.

"Like it ? Love it ! I can write a book on you "Fifty Shades of Anna" " I chuckled.

"I wanted to do it from the very first day but had to stop myself, it's called a vampire's kiss " She said.

"That explains a lot, and I also had to stop myself from kissing you unannounced the day you came to my house after school " I said stroking her face.

"I think I should go now " She said.

"I don't want you to go " I whispered.

"I have some homework to do " She said.

"Okay but on Wednesday you will spend your whole day with me, promise me ! " I said.

"I promise " She replied.

"Take care okay " I said.

"You too bye ! " She said.

"Bye ! " I said.

She unbuckled her seatbelt opened the door, got out of the car and walked towards her house when she was there she opened the front door  went inside and waved at me I waved back and drove- away.

---

I came home and found my parents sitting on the counter of the kitchen and surprisingly there were no files around them.

"He-y  what do we have here, you oldies sitting together and have a chat without files maybe I came to the wrong house  " I teased.

"Blake ! " They both hissed.

"Okay okay, atleast tell me when is my brother or sister coming ? " I asked.

"God ! have you lost sanity ? " Dad asked me wearing a poker face but I knew he was trying to hide his laughter.

"Nope I am glad that my oldies are coming back to their senses " I chuckled.

"Good heavans this boy is out of his mind " Mom scolded.

"Okay let's talk business shall we ? " I asked.

"What do you want ? " Dad asked.

"Look I need money, here is the deal you people give money and I'll do your chores like mowing, washing the car etc " I explained.

"Why do you need the money ? " Dad asked.

"I just need it " I replied.

"That's not a proper answer " Dad said.

"I have to buy a present " I replied.

"A present ? for whom ? " Mom asked.

"You guys are way too curious " I uttered.

My parents were doing their eye language thing again.

"You thinking what I am thinking ? " Mom asked to dad "I am thinking exactly what you are thinking " Dad said to mom and they both were eyeing me.

"Well ? " I implled.

"Okay you can have the money but on one condition " Mom said.

"What ? I said I'll do the chores " I said.

"Yes the chores and the condition " Mom said. I knew where it was going.

"What is the condition ? " I asked and raised my hands in surrender.

"We want to meet with the friend of yours tomorrow, invite them over dinner  " Mom said.

"I don't understand ? you have met Sean and Derek already " I said in a confusion.

"I am not talking about Sean and Derek, I am talking about the friend you are buying present for " Mom said and my jaw dropped.

"B-But how do you - "

"You are my part, I know everything about you. you thought we will never find out about it " Mom teased.

"Okay " I mumbled.

My parents found out about my girlfriend without me telling them, my mom started asking questions about Anna like what is her name, and how does she look etc. My mom was excited but I was kinda worried, I mean I can't possibly tell them that my girlfriend is a vampire and we are soul mates they would think I am schizophreniac.

*Please vote and leave a comment :-)