CHAPTER-TWENTY FIVE

Ten days have passed since that incident took place, there was still no sign of Monica. My folks were back from their mini vacation, they got busy with their jobs as soon as they got back which was fine by me because I didn't want them to know about the odd things happening in the town while they were gone.

I was on a tight schedule as well, after school I had extra class and after that I had to go the gym. That was my daily schedule, Officer Dalton told me that I must learn how to defend myself if I somehow ran into Monica, so he recommended X3 Sports gym. One of the instructor named Beck was his friend. Beck was also training me how to deal with the vampires.

And my extra class session was going to end the next day. Even Anna was busy from past few days, she was busy in some colony gathering of theirs. So I was going at Anna's, I don't know why but I always felt that, I should dress nicely when going to her house. Maybe I wanted to impress Mr. Wilson, he was one of a kind flamboyant man in spite of being old.

I got dressed, I wore a pair of navy blue narrow fitted jeans with a dark purple dress shirt and a black vest. After getting ready I went to the nearest flower shop to buy a bouquet, because the SP was still watching over me. They went everywhere I went except for a loo. Even though they were there for my protection, somehow I felt like a prisoner.

-----------
I rang the bell and took a few steps back from the door. A while later a man with brown hair parted aside opened the door.

"Good evening ! Mr. Wilson. " I greeted.

"Good evening ! Come in. " He greeted back and lead me to the lounge.

"How is it going ? " He asked lighting a cigar and taking a puff.

"Things are quite normal. Actually it's great. " I replied.

"So tell me something about your family background. " He said.

"My background ? " I asked.

"Yes ! What I mean to say is, tell me about your grand-father. " He explained.

"Oh ! I see. I'll start from the very beginning, in 1930 my great grand-father started his construction company, he worked day and night to expand his business, by 1950 my grand-father joined the business, he gave his youth to the family business. However my great grand-father passed away later that year. Do you know about the construction company named 'Thomas and sons' ? " I asked.

"Well ! Of course, it is one of the renowned companies. What was your great grand-father's name ? " He asked.

"George Thomas. " I replied.

"Hmm! The name seems quite familiar." He said taking another puff from his cigar.

Mrs. Wilson and Anna joined us in the lounge, I handed the bouquet to Mrs. Wilson.

"Why Thank-you dear. " She said.

"Your welcome! Mrs. Wilson." I replied. Stealing glances towards Anna. She was wearing a black sleeveless top and a pair of black shorts, her hair pulled in a bun.

"The dinner is ready, please join us in the dining area." She said leading the way.

While having the dinner, we chatted about various things. After the dinner, Anna took me out on the porch of her house, we sat there.

"I must say that, you have a cute butt." Anna said and grinned.

"Oh! So you were checking my butt out instead of me ? " I asked raising an eyebrow. It felt awkward, because Anna's parents and the two guys from the SP were definitely hearing our conversation.

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself. " She said jokingly.

"Hey! We still have not had our first official dinner. " I reminded.