CHAPTER-TWELVE

It almost took the whole day to overcome my embarrassment, I was waiting for Anna after school she came earlier than I thought but with her friends in a tow, all of them were giggling probably they must be gossiping.

"Okay girls see you on Monday " Anna said walking towards me.

"Anna it that your new business you were taking care of a few days ago ? " One of them asked and the rest of them were giggling.

"Girls ! I have to go " Anna said grinning.

Anna's answer kinda gave me a twinge , why didn't she tell them that I am her boyfriend.

"He seems so yummy mind if I taste him ? " The same girl asked.

I was looking at Anna through out the conversation, her expressions change she seemed angry.

"Can't you see he isn't interested in either of you " Anna replied with a sharp tone.

Okay so she was jealous, I was enjoying that.

"Chill Anna ! I was just joking, I know he is the one you keep talking about " She shrugged.

"I'll see you later girls and I am sorry " Anna apologized.

The girls were gone, We sat in my car I ignited the engine and we drove off. I stopped my car in front of her house she unbuckled the seat belt unlocked the door.

"Bye Blake ! " She said with her hand on the handle.

"Anna wait ! " I said grabbing her hand.

See truned and looked into my eyes, the time just slowed down again I couldn't take my eyes off her, we sat like that for a few moments just gazing each other when my phone vibrated in my pocket and we were back to the real world, I cursed under my breath but ignored it.

"Do you want something ? " She asked.

"Yes ! you I want you to spend the day with me " I replied fondling her cheeks.

"But - "

"No excuses, just you and me okay ? " I asked.

She nodded. I drove back to my house, after parking the car we got out of the car and went inside the house. I gave her a little tour of my house and my court. We headed back inside and my stomach farted.

"Oh boy ! I am starving what about you ? "I asked.

"Me too " She replied.

"Lets order pizza " I said.

"Okay it sounds fun " She exclaimed.

An hour or so later we were done eating, I washed our plates after that I took her to my room she sat on my bed while I was sitting on the chair next to my study table.

We started chatting I admitted how much I like her and I told her that how dreamy her eyes were and I can stare at them forever.

"Do you know your are the most beautiful creature on Earth I have ever seen " I admired her.

"And you my dear are wickedly handsome, you make me go crazy " She said.

"Anna will you officially be my girlfriend ? will you go out with me ? " I asked getting up from the chair slowly pacing towards her. She gasped.

"Y-Yes a-and yes " She replied.

I moved towards her a bit faster this time, her answer gave me a clear sign that she was mine now. I went to her and gave her peck.

"That's what I wanted to here from you " I whispered in her ear while taking off her jacket.

I brought her closer to me and leaned on her, my mouth melted against hers my hands stroking her shoulders then her arms then her thighs then I started kissing her chin then her neck she moaned her hands slowly moving from my neck to my back and when I broke out and was breathing, she kissed me back passionately after those long moments passed we lay next to each other on my single bed, we were cuddling not talking just cuddling.

Then I glanced outside it was dark outside, which made me realize how much time has passed she followed my gaze and sat up.

"What's the matter ? " I asked sitting up.

"I think I should go now my parents must home by now " She said.

I wanted to stop her but I remembered the incident of the previous day.

"Okay I'll drop you off " I said.

"No I can go by myself you- "

"Not an option don't you remember what happened yesterday evening ? " I asked.

"That's what I am saying, I don't want you to stay out alone either " She replied.

"Don't worry I'll be fine..it's you I am worried about " I explained.

After begging for about ten minutes she finally surrendered. And I drove her back to her house.

Later I came back to my house and was talking to Anna on the phone, telling her that I've reached home and when she was satisfied we hung up I plopped down on my back and folding my arms behind my head thinking about events of that day.

My phone buzzed I grabbed it from the night stand and unlocked the screen, I had two text messeges one from Sean and one from blocked i.d is said, "I am watching you ! "

"Who is this ? " I texted back.

*Please vote and leave a comment. Thanks :-)