CHAPTER-TWENTY ONE

We were driving home. I told Anna to ignore Monica's lousy threats and I begged her to go to the dinner but she refused. Our date was ruined because of Monica, she just keeps ruining things for us. Anna was lost in her thoughts.

"Anna ! " I called her.

"Huh " She muttered.

"What are you thinking about ? " I asked.

"You know about Monica who else. But I was wondering that how does she trespass because SP moniters every individual entering or leaveing the city " She replied.

"Hmm ! maybe she sneaks in from a different way " I said.

"You are right. It maybe possible " She said as gears were turning inside her head.

Anna called Mr.Wilson and told him about the incident on our way home. It took an hour to reach there. We saw Black Mustangs parked infront of the crub of Anna's house. We both looked at each other, then I parked my car and we got out of the car. When we entered the house the SP was talking to Mr and Mrs. Wilson after that officer Dalton stood up and came to us.

"Please fill me in with the details " Officer Dalton said to both of us. Anna told him everything that happened except our make out session and how Monica was threatning to kill me. Officer Dalton was noting everything down then he re-read his notes and was thinking of something.

"But I didn't understand one thing " He said.

"What is it officer ? " Anna asked.

"That why weren't you able to hear her when she came like the last time you did ? " He asked. And we both flushed and looked at each other. "Umm we were - " "L-listening songs and the volume was pretty loud " I completed Anna's sentence I know it was stupid to say. Officer eyed us for a while as if considering whether to buy it or not and then he smiled knowingly what we were hiding. "Okay but both of you will have to be alert until everything is under control. My men will be watching over you both " He said. And He left.

Mr and Mrs. Wilson were looking at us now. None of them giving a hint of their emotions.

"Blake ! I think you must be very careful. A criminal vampire trailing you is very abominable and she might even try to harm you " Mr.Wilson spoke first.

"I certainly will Mr.Wilson " I replied.

"Have you guys had dinner ? " Mrs.Wilson asked.

"No mum ! "Anna said giving me a smile.

"Nah ! I think I should go now ! " I said nervously.

"Blake dear ! you can't leave until you have dinner " Mrs.Wilson said with a motherly love.

I shrugged and joined them for dinner. They were quite polite for vampires. This time Anna's parents were taking my interview, I think maybe they wanted to know if I was capable enough of being with Anna or not. After dinner we said our goodbyes and Anna walked with me to the curb.

"I am sorry that our date night was a disaster. I wanted to make you happy " I said with my fists dugged in my pockets.

"No it was not a disaster, I loved it " She said. Then we said our goodbyes, this time with a peck. I drove back to my house.

To be honest I was feeling kinda scared because I was the only one in my house, the whole house was silent my folks were out. So I decided to call my parents. I dialled dad's number, it rang twice and someone received the call. "Hello honey ! " I recognized mom's voice instantly. We chatted for long twenty minutes before hanging up.

I changed into my basketball shorts and a t-shirt and plopped down on my bed and passed out.

--------
Everything was pretty usual in school except Anna's mood, she was constantly lost in her thoughts I knew she was worried about last night's incident. I thought of an idea to make her feel better. I called Derek. "Bro ! can you do me a favor ? " I asked.
"Of course man anything for you sucker ! " Derek replied. "Good ! because I want you to get me something before the lunch break " I said. "What do you want ? " He asked.

All of us were sitting in the Mess now except Derek he still hasn't shown up. After a few minutes Derek came with a bag in his hand. I looked at him and he nodded, it meant he brought what I had asked him to bring, he joined us and handed me the bag. I dugged my hand in the bag and took out an Green Apple. Yes an Green Apple I could not have thought of something better than that, don't get me wrong but I know it would make Anna feel better. So I took a big chunk of it and then licked the juice pouring out of it while looking at Anna. She was controling her laughter but I was deretmined to make her laugh. I did the same thing and this time Anna burst into laughter and so did I but the rest of them were sitting in total confusion of what was happening.

"Dude what is with this Green Apple thing ? " Derek asked.

"It's something between us " I said while heaving.

"Oh ! It must be something filthy. Keep it to yourselves " Derek said.

"Whatever sicko " I said and sticked my tongue out for a while.

-------
Ms. Britney was acting weird the whole time. I saw her stealing glances towards me a couple of times. Even a day before she was acting weird. We were studying Tenses that and she made a few examples addressing me, whenever she would make a sentence the whole class would turn back and stare at me.

After the class all of us were keeping things in our backpacks, when Ms. Britney said, "Blake Thomas please wait here for a while " okay that was getting frustrating. I looked at Anna and she looked at me, before leaving she squeezed my shoulder gently. Now the whole class was empty I was sitting at my place, I stood-up but she motioned me to sit down and approached me, kept placed her hands on the desk for support and bent down, so I moved back slightly. My objective was to look at her face and no where else as she was wearing a low cut shirt and was now bending in front of me.

"Blake ! I have noticed that you are not paying attention in my class, Don't lower my expectations " Ms. Britney said or you can say uttered nonsense, I myself have seen a few of my class mates sleeping in the class and yet she is saying that I lack attention in class.

"I am sorry ma'am it won't happen again " I said trying not to show my exasperation.

"Good ! " She said and stood straight. Phew ! I thanked God silently.

"Uh ! can I go now, I am getting late for my next class ? " I asked.

"Yes you can but come back after the school, I will tutor you myself for an hour after school daily " She said with an awkward expression.

"What ? I mean why me ? " I blurted.

"Don't worry I have talked to the Principal about it and she agreed. You seem a good student but you need some extra help " She said. Great extra help my foot. I picked my backpack and stormed out of the class.

After school I was waiting for Anna to meet before I go the my so-called extra help. She met me outside my Physics class.

"What happened ? " Anna asked.

"I got myself a tutor without me knowing about it until now. Ms. Britney told me that she would tutor me after school daily. She thinks that I don't pay attention " I uttered angrily.

"What ? that is not true, I don't get it " Anna said.

"Me neither " I said cracking my knuckles.

"Blake just stay cautious okay ! I don't like something about her, I can't figure it out at the moment but stay cautious okay ? " Anna asked.

"Yeah okay ! " I said.

"I'll come to your house later " Anna said with a huge smile.

"Cool ! " my anger drowning away. With that She kissed on my cheek and ran away.

"I will see you later " I said smiling and moving my hand through my hair. When I turned back and saw Ms. Britney standing 14 feet away, I hope she didn't hear anything.

*Thank-You once again people. :-)
Please vote it if you like it and leave a comment as well :-)