CHAPTER-NINE

I went to the mall after school there I went to the Andy's gift shop, I thought that today I would go to Anna's house for the first time so I should take something with me but I was baffled. What do girls like ? Eerr after wasting ten minutes I finally decided to buy some scented candles so I went to the candle section.

Ahh so many candles which of them should I buy ?

"May I help you Sir ? " the worker asked.

"Hi ! Yeah I am kinda confused about which candles to buy." I replied.

"For what purpose Sir ? " She asked.

"Umm ! I wanna gift the candles to someone. " I replied.

"It's for a girl right ? " She asked smiling.

"Y-Yeah ! " I said .

"Okay ! I think the combination of red and white candles would be prefect. " She said.

"Are those scented ? " I asked.

"Yes Sir ! The red ones are strawberry and the white ones are vanilla. " She replied.

"Can you pack me two red ones and two whites ?  " I asked.

"Sure Sir ! " She said.

She guided me towards the counter, packed my stuff and handed me the receipt.

"Thank-you for shopping at Andy's gift shop come again Sir ! " She said.

"Your welcome. " I replied.

With that I came out of the shop what else should I buy ? Chocolate ? Does Anna eat chocolates ? I don't know lets buy it anyway, so I bought Ferrero Rocher for her and went home.

After taking a shower I went to my closet with a towel wrapped around my waist, deciding what to wear finally I put on a brown sweater, a plain white shirt underneath with white straight jeans and white convers and then I stuffed everything in my backpack kept her earring in my pocket and went to my car.

---

I parked my car in front of Anna's house, I was nervous, and walked to the porch rang the bell, after a while somebody opened the door

I assume she must be Mrs.Wilson, now I know from where did Anna get her mesmerizing eyes from she looks quite young as compared to my parents, she was wearing a formal suit they must be going somewhere.

"Hello ! Mrs. Wilson I am Blake, Anna's friend. " I introduced myself standing at the door.

"Oh ! Please come in. " She said opening inviting me in.

Their house had classic modern interior design. Mrs Wilson took me to their living room where Mr.Wilson sitting.

"Hello ! Mr.Wilson. " I greeted him.

"Hello ! You must be Blake. " He said litting his cigar.

"Yes Sir ! Nice to meet you. " I said.

"Pleasure to meet you boy. "

I was freaking out...luckily he got up.

"Excuse me ! " He said.

I nod.

With that he left the room, I sighed in relief and was waiting for Anna. four minutes later I heard some foot steps and turned back Anna was coming, Oh she was such a heart throb just as I was about to get up I noticed the bulge and placed my backpack on me to hide it.

She was wearing a red t-shirt with lace sleeves along with a white  skinny jeans, she made her hair in a high ponytail.

"So finally you have made it. " She said smiling.