281-295

Chapter 281: Collision of Power, Dragon VS Beast

Inside the damp rocky cave, as the white demonic devil flames on his body gradually dimmed, Chu Mu lay down in exhaustion in the darkness. His eyes stared indifferently at the rock wall above him.

Beside him was the ninth phase Gluttonous Insect Monster’s corpse which was slowly rotting after having its crystallized internals shattered by Chu Mu...

“Young master, you should do less of this dangerous stuff in the future. You’re vulnerable to being killed with a simple careless mistake in these situations, and with the half devil transformation this time, I’m sure your soul has already suffered from an extremely serious burn wound…” Old Li’s voice lingered in Chu Mu’s ear.

Chu Mu didn’t respond to Old Li’s words and laid there, thinking about something.

The surrounding rocks began to violently shake; only the rocks where Chu Mu was didn’t show indications of collapsing.

He continued to lie there and didn’t show any expression of panic because he knew that the Cyan Hidden Dragon was approaching him.

“Beng~~~~~”

An enormous cyan long claw abruptly ripped apart the rocks on top of Chu Mu’s head. As if the roof of rock had been lifted off, an empty space instantly appeared on top of Chu Mu through which he could see a portion of the Cyan Hidden Dragon’s cyan colored dragon armored body!

“Sha sha sha~~~~~”

The Cyan Hidden Dragon put its head in from above through the hole. Its cyan colored eyes stared at the extremely tired Chu Mu and it let out a string of bug-like noises.

The wounds on Chu Mu’s body were extremely heavy, and it severely affected the movements of his body. When the Cyan Hidden Dragon appeared in front of him, he felt the Gluttonous Insect Monster’s terrifying poison spread through his body even more, causing him to be completely immobile.

The Cyan Hidden Dragon saw the heavy wounds on his body and slowly extended a claw and put Chu Mu in its palm.

“Sha sha sha sha sha~~~~~”

The Cyan hidden Dragon opened its mouth and a cyan light suddenly blossomed from its mouth. This light didn’t shoot in all for directions and instead reservedly formed a surrounding cyan substance around its body like a cyan colored pearl or dewdrop...

“This is…” Old Li was hidden in Chu Mu’s soul capture ring, and when he discovered the cyan colored energy pearl that was spit out from its stomach, he was incomparably surprised!

Chu Mu’s body had been paralyzed by the Gluttonous Insect Monster’s poison, but his thinking was still relatively normal. He didn’t understand what substance the Cyan Hidden Dragon had spit out and was also puzzled by Old Li’s surprise.

“Sha sha sha sha~~~~”

When the Cyan Hidden Dragon’s cyan dewdrop was spit out, it used its insect noises to give Chu Mu a simple explanation.

This time Chu Mu didn’t understand its explanation, but faintly felt that this thing was extremely important.

The dewdrop spat out caused the soft light to envelop Chu Mu’s body; the water-like energy also slowly entered his body...